Looking For a Broker

I am looking for a non-US domiciled ECN regulated broker using MT4 and permitting E A’s. They should have good spreads or low commissions and allow minimum opening deposits of less than USD 5000.

Is the a list anywhere on the internet that shows where brokers are domicled? If so…please advise the URL.

Thanks

FX OPEN dude.

MT4, ECN, low deposity requirement, less than the 5000 you mentioned.

Varengold Bank FX

• based in Germany
  • regulated in Germany (BaFin)
  • investment bank
  • MT4
  • permits EA, possible to scalp and hedge
  • STP, variable Spreads, i.e. eurusd 1 pip
  • no additional commissions and costs
  • minimum deposit 2500 EUR / USD

OK so: am I ALLOWED to answer this question??? LOL!!!

(The thread starter asked so I’m simply answering is all).

Of COURSE I’m going to say: Deltastock!!!

Forex | Currency Trading | CFD | Indices | ETF | Crude Oil

What’s more: you get the privilege of MY undivided attention 24/7!!! FOR FREE I might add!!! LOL!!!

A word of advice though (no matter WHICH broker you open an account with): if you’re going to trade anything other than ‘nano’ lots then don’t bother with less than $1 000 or more EVEN IF the broker requires less. It’s (almost) impossible to manage risk in any way, shape, or form with less than that and you WILL ‘blow up’ your account.

Regards,

Dale.

have to go with fxopen, an ECN, with MT4, low spreads, fast execution, high leverage, what more can you ask for?

[B]
Hey, Dale[/B]

I’d like to offer a different opinion on this question of position size, but I don’t want to hijack this thread.

So, I’ve posted your quote (above), and my reply to your quote, on the Newbie Island forum.

Here’s a link to that thread: 301 Moved Permanently

Hey Clint,

I posted a response on your new thread!!! LOL!!!

To qualify my last post on THIS thread (so as to not scare everyone away):

The amount of capital required DOES INDEED vary depending on the broker at which you open your account (among other variables). In other words: if you’re able to trade ‘nano’ lots then you wouldn’t need $1 000 minimum as I noted. BUT IF NOT: don’t bother with less than $1 000 if you’re going to open an account with US!!! LOL!!!

OK: I could get VERY pedantic here and say that if you traded, for example, single contracts of the Nikkei 225 then you would not need $1 000 minumum EITHER. BUT: experience has taught me that it wont be long and making a just a few US cents PER WEEK will very soon have the trader trying to trade the minimum lot size of 1 000 units EUR/USD with $100 in their account. The end result??? ‘Tears’ and ‘the broker screw*d me’!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I would like to share that choosing a broker is a tough job and need to research its legitimacy here, and in doing so one must get educated to understand Forex more and its complexities. There are lots of good resources out there to help. One of the best I have come across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training.

Look, I do agree that choosing a broker can be rather tough, but it doesn’t now mean that every freaking broker is a scam or stop hunts or whatever.

I can simply testify, that fxopen is a decent broker. I’m not gonna say that other brokers aren’t good, of course there are other good brokers, such as fxcm, but overall, I’d have to say that for features, you have to say FX Open is probably the best.