Looking for a team

hi all!
new member on baby pips but been trading for over a year now so relatively new to the scene but none of my friends or people iknow trade at all and would be good to get a team together of 4 or 5 to work together. Share trade ideas, learn from each other and would be great for us all to see different perspectives of the market. As you all know trading can be a lonely game so would just be nice to have some mates who do the same thing! let me know if your interested.
cheers

4 Likes

Could be interested - where are you based? I’m in the US, trade FX dailies, purely technical, trend trading. 3 years experience, consistently profitable, that said still plenty of room to improve

5 Likes

Hello Mate i am also new into trading but will be glad if we can share ideas:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: looking forward to hearing from you.Tanks

2 Likes

I will glad to join…I am based in Ghana.

2 Likes

Is this gonna be outside BP community?

1 Like

Yea , I am Also New to Trading, Name is Nick i’d really appreciate being apart of a team to gain better experiences and better insights . Make friends, you never know.

2 Likes

New to trading but it does get lonely at times out here… I’m willing to stay here on BP or off. I started an IG account just for forex as well, IG is my preferred method but I’ll join whatever you guys have going on already as well.

1 Like

Hi am a also a newbie in forex trading, I would like to join your team so that we can both share ideas for better and profitable trading, am from Nigeria.

2 Likes

I’m a newb, noob, new. What’s come of this?

2 Likes

Hi my name is Justin and I’ve been trading for more than a year now, I’m from Curacao and would also like to join the team.

As far as trading goes, my technycal analysis is pretty good, I just need to get the mindset part down.

2 Likes

I’m undecided whether this will lead to 5 or 6 blind mice going around in circles, or if it’s 4 or 5 blind mice walking towards a hungry cat

3 Likes

Looks like the community flags things that are tried to be taken off this platform so I’m really not sure how the originator of this post, (or anyone for that matter) will be able to form a tighter nit group from here…

bro im going through the same thing none the people i know trade or aren’t into trading and i’ve been looking for a community but everyone wants me to pay

but im interested let me know ?

im in the u.s

Hey I’m Obiechina.
I’m interested in joining your team.
Although distance would be a problem because I’m from Africa. If we could communicate through WhatsApp I would be happy

1 Like