Looking for best ECN broker

I recommend hotforex they really got a great features and I am sure you will find what you are actually looking for.

Used a lot of brokers and PFG was the perfect for scalping last year, also traded with MBTrading, but they filtered quotes too much and had high spreads in NZ session.
Now I have accounts with thinkforex, fxopen, exness, nordfx with rebates from premium trading, but they all have no license.
Could anyone give an advice which broker has the same spreads and is registered by FSA or NFA?

You could go with fxopenaus.com
Smaller spreads and regulated by ASIC. If you like FXOpen, you will love FXOpen AU! :slight_smile:

Is anyone trading with ATC Brokers? They have good spreads and are regulated by NFA.

Im demo trading with ATC MT4, good spread, scalping allowed, no restriction of minimum pips on pending order, network signal is great. Minimum deposit is $5000. Look like I’ll have to wait a little more to be able to open a real account.

Exness would be a good choice for ECN type of execution quit low spread fast execution and legit broker.

Hi you can try out xDirect India. low commissions, true ECN broker , no requotes and spreads starting form 0.0 pips. read their offer and make your mind… :slight_smile: Good luck!

Are there any spread betting firms that aren’t market makers? I have a broker for mt4 charting and want to take advantage of tax free trading so I’m just after an honest fair broker that is ecn to place my trades, is there such a thing?

Thanks

Q: Which spread betting shops aren’t market makers?
A: ALL of them!

Spread betting is gambling so they are all bucket shops.

Exness is definitively a great broker when it comes to their ECN’s! I can vouch for them 100%

Nordfx is an other great choice! You names the few trustworthy ones!