Looking for best eu brokers

hello i am llooking for good west european traders thank you.

Choosing a good and reliable broker is nor\t an easy task at all. I faced a lot of problem when I was new in this market. You should be very careful when you choose a broker.

Hi, I am trading from EU but I use Tenkofx. Its easier for me, less cumbersome, and easy deposit and withdraw. I hate how some brokers stressed me out, so I had to settle for offshore.

Hmmm. :thinking: There are international brokers who cater to European traders and I suggest you go for regulated brokers just to be safe. :open_mouth: That’s usually one of the first things I consider when checking out brokers. You might want to check out these threads to maybe find the broker you wanna work with. :smiley:

If you are in Europe then would recommend you to give a try to fxview, they are regulated and spreads are amazing.

Assuming you mean brokers, I can suggest Fxview and Oanda as good brokers. Good because they are reliable in terms of order placement and withdrawals. However for a wider range of investment options I’d suggest Fxview out of the 2.

My vote for Fxview for their customer service and withdrawal times!!

1 Like