Looking for Good Demo Account

ACM tell me the MT4 is coming in the end of August, maybe i heard the informations wrong, sorry.

Wrtm_19: good thing u point out, I think it depends on the efficiency of the broker�

Funnyforexbunny: yep it was to u :wink:
I googled them and it turned up in a list of stock brokers, that is why I asked, just visited their web site and yeah, they are a forex broker as well, sorry!
It says they are a Bulgarian broker� what are Bulgarians regulations for forex brokers??

Christer: do u trade with them? I received a mssge from them and they will add it on September� hope it wont take long, kind of want to see what mt4 is about�

Many pips to all!

Hi FXJhonny, in Bulgaria the brokers are regulated by FSC and BNB. The regulations are executed under MiFID (EU directive) which guarantee
transparency in companies’ operation… I saw on their site Deltastock is registered with the most of the EU regulatory bodies, if not all of them - it’s a long list.

Yes I trade with them FXJOHNNY. I never get this info that you said they send out?? :confused:. I am not convinced yet if I want to try this MT4 out, main reason is that I read too many bad thing about the EAs and robots and I understand that you need this to trade peoperly. I will stick with their own platform for the moment, my trade is not broken…so I won’t fix it!

Did you get the mail about the new IPhone platform today? Is a free one…but i don’t think I will be buying an IPhone for it, I am happy with the general mobile ACM trader on my phone. I suppose if you are in the market to buy a phone then why not?

I just read my last post, I sound like an old man frightened to move with the times! All I meant to say is that I am happy with the platforms that is already offered for a long time, I am sure the new ones will be just as good.

Hehe don�t worry Christer, I wanna know what mt4 is about but don�t think I�ll be using it as my regular platform either. main reason is that ACM owns their software so we have guarantees regarding its use and slippage and those stuffs since they control it themselves, the thing with mt4 is that it�s provided by a third party so we traders have no guarantee about its work since it�s not responsibility of ACM, you get what I mean
?

About their new iPhone platform: IT IS GREAT!!! I already have iPhone and the minute I got the mssge I downloaded it.
Still not using it for every trade since I�m still getting use to it, there is a video tour for the platform in their web site, I�m learning with it :slight_smile: but I think so too, their mobile platform is very good, no need to buy a new phone.

Thanks for replying, funnyforexbunny! Can I ask you sth else? What is MiFID?.. is it like NFA in the US? Or more like banking regulation like FINMA is Switzerland?
Thanks!

Hi FXJhonny MiFID stands for Market in Financial Instruments Directive. Its a universal European regulatory framework. The regulatory institutions in the European countries work in accordance with MiFIDs directions. Actually the purpose of MiFID is to improve and guarantee the competitiveness of European capital markets and to specify how the financial companies can conduct business with their customers, in order to guarantee higher degree of clients protection.

To FXJohnny and Christer, I just wanted to point out that I use the Mobile Trader and from what I have been told, the iPhone platform does not offer (as yet?) any further advantage to the regular Mobile Trader platform, it is really for those avant garde people who already have or wish to purchase an iPhone. :rolleyes:!

I personally started with eToro demo account. was nothing sophisticated, quite simple. But when you learn more, especially about technical analysis - then it’s better to switch to more professional platform. I’ve been using Mt4 as well. was quite good…

Meanwhile, have one question - due to I’m also still a newbie and haven’t started my live trading yet - I will appreciate if you will advice what are the best platforms to start a life trading with?

p.s. I plan to start with a mini account.

hi djorat1984 i am still on a demo account i to started out with etoro the same as you then moved to mt4 i think it very good platform not had any prob at all and only trade gbp/usd.:):slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the explanation, funnyforexbunny!!!
What I didn�t understand so well is if every monetary entity has to be regulated by them, like banks and everything or is it for forex only. And if it isn�t� is there any authority that regulates ONLY forex broker?
THANKS

Hi FXJhonny. FSC and BNB regulate the activities of all financial institutions in Bulgaria. Investment companies, forex brokers, banks and any institution with financial activity has to be regulated by them in order to operate legally and to have client fund protection.

So they are in charge of regulating the financial side of forex. I was wondering if there is also an entity that regulates the forex market specifically, like spreads and types of orders�

Thanks for replying, just wanting to learn :slight_smile:

Hi FXJhonny. There are no such institution in Bulgaria and in the whole EU which regulates the spreads, order types, etc. The spreads are determined by the broker trying to be competitive. Regarding the order types there are no regulations in Europe. It depends on the broker what and how many orders he whats to offer in order being competitive. For example my broker Deltastock has 9 different order types :slight_smile: Actually most of the regulatory organs in the EU, including FSC and BNB regulate the financial side of forex and customers security.

Hello FXJohnny, have you any feedback for us on the ACM iPhone platform? It would be interesting to hear, also if you used the regular mobile Trader before, you can compare it for us.

Any news on when the MT4 will be ready?

Thanks a lot funnyforexbunny! Learned a lot from you!

Hi!
Yes, I downloaded it about 10 days ago and it works very well! It�s not my regular platform but I used it the past few days to get comfy with it. You can do the same as in their regular mobile platform, full control over your positions; control your account, real time charts, multiple live quotes etc. The diff is that this one is specially thought with the iphone measures and image, so it looks perfect and everything is very good organized.
If you have the iphone definitely download it. I read on an older post you don�t have it, the regular mobile trading platform is good as it is so no need to buy the iphone just for the platform�
Regards

the iPhone sounds nice FXJohnny, but I’ll stick with my wind-up version!! Well, go on the website, you will see that the [I]MT4 is finally available[/I] on there, (like we didn’t have to wait an eternity, hope it was worth all the hype, cos I don’t see how an MT can compete with their regular platform :confused: to be honest mate) I know some of you were asking before as well. You will also see they got some new account types also.