Looking for reputable forex brokers

Okay, thanks :pray:t5:

1 Like

This is really useful, thanks :pray:t5:

I.e. good customer service, spreads and commissions.

Excellent, thanks so much.

No worries.

Thanking you in advance.

Okay thanks

What about the SEC and NFA in the USA?

what you really want from that broker is a big matter, so tell us what you want then maybe we could help you better.

I guess every trader needs trust and safety of his funds, don’t you agree?

choosing a broker is not something other suggest and you choose based on others preferences. However it is fine to hear others experience and then decide to work with. Also do not solely rely on the reputation of a broker.

Would you please explain more about this? what you are saying actually brings every referral program under question.

perhaps not quite “every”? :wink:

many referral programs are indeed (rightly) under question, though: some regulators are currently and/or intermittently considering disallowing them altogether, because so many are unethical and a few are borderline-unlawful (i think such a decision would be a regulatory over-reaction, myself, but i can well understand their considering it, when you look at some of what goes on, and how some “affiliates”/“introducing brokers” are specifically incentivized to find people who will lose money by being paid a percentage of their subsequent losses) … it’s a pretty dirty business, overall, and particularly among unregulated brokers, and dirty businesses do often tend to end up being over-regulated in ways they could actually have avoided: such is life :frowning_face:

You are totally right about unsafe business. The point is that, if choosing a broker based on someone’s else’s suggestion is generally not wise (which he says is), then all referral programs are scams! even those by regulated brokers.,

1 Like

I do not say that I disagree with that, yet there is something that bothers me about this lol. I have worked with some regulated brokers, some very reputable brokers and two of them really screwed me, I tried contacting their regulatory and reported them, and nothing happened! I mean exactly nothing! ( the previous message had some problems lol, I edited)

1 Like

i hear you, and i’m (genuinely) sorry that happened to you

i agree that it can sometimes happen, unfortunately

i still think that one reduces the chances of its happening by sticking to properly regulated brokers, and i don’t think that using instead an uregulated broker with apparently excellent customer service is the right answer to it

like trading, really, perhaps, it’s about “trying to get the odds in your favor, as much as you can”?

i think it’s just a subject on which you and i are destined never to manage to agree (though actually i suspect that overall we might agree about far more than we disagree about!)

i think that by “someone else” he probably meant “some anonymous person in a forum” or “someone with an affiliate website” or “someone incentivized to solicit new customers for a brokerage” rather than “any other person or group of people in the world”?

… and he may also have been thinking that different brokers suit different people with different trading needs (which i think we can all agree about?)

that is totally correct, if he means that, I wish everyone will agree to it.

1 Like

I am currently using an ASIC broker known as FP Markets and have been using it for over three months. The trading conditions are good, with no issues during withdrawals, and customer service is active on most queries when asked.

how can that be, Lisa, when only one month ago, on 31st July you said “I have not started trading with any broker yet” (your exact words)

when people see glaring inconsistencies like that, they naturally wonder about the association between such things and the reality that FP Markets pays people $1 per post for favorable mentions in forums, and has been doing so for many years