Lost 1,000 usd I am very dissapointed to myself

Hi I’m newbie in trading. anyone here can advice me? what am I going to do next? I’m on way of quitting in trading :tired_face:

Maybe that’s a good plan.

What are you really trying to say?

KC

do i need to quit? or study trading first

Not there yet. What are you really trying to say? Please think about your situation.

Why are you asking this? How would I or anyone else on this forum know how to answer this with zero context?

Fire up that grey thing between your ears and get it into gear.

What are 5 reasons you lost 1K?

KC

Hi @gglorphan, Welcome to babypips. Did you study at all before going live?

I lost it because of greediness. Lack of discipline of myself and to think that I can gain too much as what I expected for

1 Like

I just take demo then I got a nice profit times 10 profit through binary options

1 Like

Did you go through the school or study anything aside from demo trading?

just in the internet then download app in my phone

1 Like

I tried in demo maybe Im lucky in there
Im sure I already know what to do for now . I need to study this kind of thing

1 Like

I see. I suggest that you start with the school here.

1 Like

Sounds like you already know what to do. Go and study. Bye.

Hello @gglorphan

I’ve been there before…I started my 1st forex account with $1000, I was margin called within 2 weeks and blew the account in less than a month.

I kept going because I really enjoy trading. I still have a long way to go but things have gotten alot better for me with time.

If your only in it for the money, you should probably walk away or at least take a break for a while.

If you enjoy trading, take the experience as a learning lesson and keep going.

I wish you the best of luck

2 Likes

yes sir thanks a lot. maybe I’m on my way out of it because I love trading even if I lose I know in the long run there were good profit. For now I need a mentor or someone who will guide me. I’m enough with those youtubers that got high profit with their strategy.

trading in a demo is good for live experience but sometimes traders lost interest after passing sometimes , because there is no real money and emotions. so cent account can be taken instead of demo for a while.

Go through the School of Pipsology and focus on developing your strategy in demo account before going live.

Out of curiosity, who was your broker and what country are you from? :slight_smile:

i agree and always test your hands on micro account first.

1 Like