Low cost brokers to use

Yeah, that’s something we should definitely consider while choosing a broker because it gives you that sense of security and assurance. I will add Forexchief to the list, because they have been outstanding since I have been with them, not just that they are regulated and licensed but they have very good fees. All account types offer floating spreads, with direct accounts from 0 pips and classic+ accounts from 0.3 pips, respectively.

I’m using fxview for scalping, no issues with order execution, and spreads are low too

Interesting. I did hear about them a while ago. What is their commission, specifically?

Is there any point of going for low cost broker? I mean $7 is not that high for commission since it is a common benchmark for most of the broker.

Check out the CFTC thread on the forum, they are compiling a good list of unregulated ones that are holding up well. Worth at least considering as sometimes the conditions and fees might be better.

Also found this thread with some good details on brokers, List Of Best High Leverage Brokers, could check out.

@cashisking86 That’s cool, tho this thread focus on regulated brokers with low cost that people are looking to sign up with.

Ya I agree that $7 is not that high for commission but if we have other brokers that offer commission less than $7 then why not opt for them?

Fair enough, just thought I’d suggest the alternative since it was titled low cost. All the best.

@carioquy May I ask which regulated broker you used?

If you can use them IC Markets are pretty decent. $6 per lot I think.

On raw spread Hotforex account I get 4$ round turn per lot and an average of 0.1 pip spread on major pairs. Worth to add to the list as well.

Alright, Thanks for the recommendations!

1 Like

Just a heads up, aaafx commission fee is $0.99(per $100k) for ECN account which is pretty low.

Actually very low, will check their conditions for sure, thanks mate

Nice list, are all these brokers regulated?

While it is important to use a low-cost broker, one should also keep in mind to trade with a broker that doesn’t manipulate pricing and offers timely withdrawals.

Which broker has the best trading conditions for CFD trading?

Do any of these brokers offer a swap-free account as well?

Thanks for replying, and yes all the brokers mentioned in the list are regulated.