Low Drawdown, Consistent Pips

I just subscribed when I found out who he was.

It was a simple error. Must be old age!

I can see the humor in me replying for Steve.

Haha fine… Despite the anomalies I believe you.

Although old age would also explain not signing off of your second account before replying to questions posted to your first… :wink:

Wow it went from, oh i like the idea of managing max drawdown and MAE MFE. lets talk about that.oooooohhh another one of these con threads. Great, guys dont build me UP :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes things escalate quickly around here…

Ok, give the guy a break. I just want to know…do you prefer Stim or Jeve? :slight_smile:

In Steve’s defense, since it looks like I am the only one replying, he posted is the recent gains on myfxbook. I don’t really see any harm in doing that. Oh well, back to trading.

If you are losing in the Markets, maybe a forum isn’t the best place to take it out on. I was simply excited for Steve, as I have experienced the same gains in the market.

This is an open invitation for everyone to show their myfxbook stats, rather than how many forum posts you have.

No need to start hurling “you are bitter because of losing” … If we want to go there… You technically aren’t even trading… But that would just be mean of me…

Let’s just leave it at this: there was reason to ask questions… And you answered them :slight_smile:

Banker, so you are not going to post your myfxbook stats?

I am not going to advertise paid services either.

Hmmm! Although I could subscribe to your trade copier service and have identical results as you and Steve come to think of it… Brilliant!

Well, I guess that proves my theory correct… I was wondering how someone could spend so much time on a trading forum and still stay profitable in forex.

Same as someone who forgets who they are… Assumes someone else’s identity … And takes on responsibility of that persons thread… Lol

This isn’t my nature to go back and forth. I will move along to other threads.

shrugs Don’t forget which account you are using.

And expect me to be there questioning your motives every time you advertise for a paid service on this forum.

And expect me to be asking for your myfxbook every time you give FX advice :slight_smile: Good luck

And I will ask you to see a myfxbook where you have actually made your own independent trades :slight_smile:

I was wondering where you took that snazzy avatar pic. Care to share the story?

So I take it this was the trade copier, and no manual emission for the 163 pips today?

Wowsers… I came home from work and found my thread looks like a battlefield after the war…
Well I thought it was going to be a good one. Sorry guys.

And this is to Jim. C’mon man! Don’t keep it going. Simply turn one cheek and walk away. You were correct, the numbers are there in black and white. No need to be rude about things Jim. I know that we follow the same company, but that does not mean I need you crap talking on my thread to back me up.

Go find another thread Jim if you are going to continue the war here.

Numbers never lie… :cool: