Low ECN Commission Brokers

Did you manage to find more information on their account??

I would suggest a FIX API to be used for considerably well funded account and not to use it for an account with a minimum deposit on it.

Free VPS should be convenient option for scalpers who run automated software. Personally I trade manually and for most traders like me it’s a useless option.

I’m going to try CircleMarkets to test their FixApi.
So far I have good experience with their mt4 accounts.

@StellarBusiness @ABC866 I know that this account is not available for clients from US and Canada

I am also using Finpro they are super good support and have been in buissnes for 6 years…And the best of all since i am a scalper and need of high leverage i get 400:1 because they are staying unregulated too bypass ESMA`s maximum bullshit levrage at 30:1 i asked in chat too get the V.I.P true ECN account even if i didnt have 25000 dollars too deposit that are a must but if you ask in chat…So 2 dollars pr lot spread are floating beetween 0.1 and 0.2 so at maximum for me is 4 dollars pr lot traded it is a wet dream for scalpers…And you get a free bitcoin wallet i bought bitcoin and deposited my account with that worked like a dream…I got a link from them that you can get the V.I.P account trew just ask in chat and they will open a true ECN V.I.P account with 2 dollars pr lot they also open a demo for you soo you can test out trading with that low of a commision:FinPro Trading - Portal

And they also take on U.S clients

Yes I agree with you. The myth about unregulated brokers being scammers has to be broken someday as its time to put the whole broker concept under the microscope. The brokers should operate as per the needs and requirements of those trading in the industry not as per CFTC and ESMA laws. I have been associated with many offshore brokers who are quite genuine in operations but are still criticized for being unregulated and on the contrary I have seen REGULATED SCAMMERS as well. I have friends in US who like to trade with higher leverage and are opting out for offshore brokers with good trading conditions.

@bindaytrader. Even I have been associated with finpro from a long time. They have good spreads indeed at such low commissions. Plus the leverage is also quite reasonable. I have 400X in my ECN account. And I don’t think after sticking with them this long ever worried about them being unregulated or something. I am satisfied with the services and that’s what matters to me. Now I am diversifying my funds with different brokers and even now I am not hesitant to go for an unregulated one.

Good to see you guys supporting the new gen brokers. It makes me feel people are so looking for alternative platforms to bypass the unnecessary costs and revealing of personal info to the third parties. The awareness seems spreading with Cryptocurrencies that the financial world is about to change soon. And that is what I started the thread about. You can check it if you like;