Luck or skill?

I don’t expect they will last long.

If you always depend on luck, that’s just gambling.

If you can always depend on luck and it always helps you, that’s not luck at all.

Got your point.
I also agree, depending on luck at all times just gambling. But I tried to understand , depending on luck completely, is not a part of successful trading and newcomers generally like to depend on this, because they have not enough knowledge that they can deepened on. Ultimately they become loser.

Yes of course, it can be. But not for at all times.

You marked 50/50 luck and skill. But I don’t think so, actually For ensuring a successful trading life it is more appropriate to depend 75% on trading skill then only 25% on luck. Generally depending on luck this attitude destroys the learning mentality.

I’m guessing that the only way Michael type trader really exists is by either copying or using the Forex Singal notifications. Such systems help anyone to make the profit in a long run as a mentor helping the customer. If you buy stocks at Charles Schwab as the clerk suggests you, you would get the profit added total by the end of the year.

Nothing gives results when we act blindly. In forex blind acts or waiting for lucky time is nothing. It is just a fool satisfaction. When you think you will get profit by force from market or you will be lucky to trade in double volume to get double money it can be a harmful practice.

exact message . thank you

It is not a game where we can check our luck, it is business where skillful person can earn huge amount, I also believe in my skills and I always make the decision after having good planning and strategy and I don’t believe on luck.

Indeed! Every losing trade should be a lesson for every trader to ignore it for the next time.

Well, one, it is not a game, it is serious business. Also you are feeding into the Boiler Room / Jock stereotype of a trader. "huge amount’, “believe in my skills” are all phrases designed to hype and pump up the unwary and ignorant. I have no respect for folks like you and your ilk. By the way weren’t you banned at some point?

The Ever Focused VIPER

1 Like

Unbelievable! I used to learn technical analysis a half part of my day during 1 year and now, just have a some knowledge that help me make no more then 5% monthly (sometimes:-) ).
How this young person have so good lucky. Congratulations, mate!!! :clap::clap::clap:
However, I suppose that this is just one brilliant trader for billion.

But practically we cannot come out from same mistake, for that reason we can’t avoid loses.

It depends on your trading attitude , if you practice more and more in demo and trade with that experience in live of course there is a possibility to come out same mistake.

Indeed loss sometime inevitable, but in trading we also need skill not only relying with luck, if any trader already having good skill hence will often getting luck in trading, but to make sharp trading skill, also need more practice with more experience hopefully will getting more valuable lesson

well this is an easy one, he doesnt use any stop loss orders, he also enters in the CORRECT direction (this is #1 duh), then yes you need some patience

In Forex trading, no one can rely only on luck. If you do not have skills you can not survive the market risk.

Are u sure about this info? I suppose Michael lying a bit :slight_smile:

In theory it might be, yep, but i don’t believe in it cuz it’s unreal fortune…

In stead of thinking what happens to others let me let tell you that each trader is unique so as his trading requirements. So what can be your appropriate trading time may not be the proper time of others. So try to develop your own trading style with the use of proper knowledge and skills. Luck is not a big issue. Because without proper aptitude and analytical abilities you won’t be survive here for long time just by luck!

When you have good knowledge and experience, luck always works positively, it’s a really of trading. Fx market too much volatile , no way to deny but it doesn’t break at all its own trend . so the traders who have good knowledge of course they are successful.