Mac friendly platform...?

Please be warned - the default charts that IB offers are very generic. I use an external app to draw charts (Investor/RT)

thinkorswim.com has a very nice Mac platform for Fx, Stocks, futures, and options, all in one. It has good charting (prophet) and streaming broadcast window of CNBC.

If you look at a lot of the big futures and stock brokers, you’ll find many of them do indeed, have Mac platforms.

best one I’ve used for mac is Oanda. Also Igmarkets/Igindex platform works very nicely

Trading Forex on a Macintosh requires the ability to make investment decisions with real time price feeds before you push the Trading Button. FXH Forex hoster is the software for Mac user’s.

I am new to Forex and have done a bit of searching on-line regarding Mac friendly platforms for Forex trading. Here is a list of what I came up with:

Mac OS Forex Applications: (Mac App Store)
-Protrader

Web-based Forex Applications: (Can use on Mac or PC)
-UTip Forex
-MahiFX
-Tradable
-thinkorswim

MT4 application download: (For Apple & PC)
(glitchy for MAC, smooth for PC)
-XM
-FX Pro
-Iron FX
-FX Primus
-LMFX
-cTrader

iOS only (iPhone, iPad) - no Mac OS version:
-MetaTrader
-Trader Interceptor
-Trading 212
-Forex On The Go

Hope this helps. Being I am new to this Forex world, I want things simple for now until I build up my confidence - I am going to be trying out UTip Forex, and then when I do build that confidence, I might move over to the ProTrader App.

~Tvsymphony

Thanks for sharing this! I’m currently looking for a Mac friendly platforms. :smiley: