Macfibo Reloaded

Thank you Eli for testing the system. Good stats there… just to clarify what you meant : the stats is a result of just signals according to the direction of the compass and NO counter trend trade yes? And you only tp at 177%?

Pretty much… The other difference was that the 5 ema always had to cross back over both 20&30 to give a signal. Seems a couple of times when the bar that gave a signal crossed resistance, I didn’t put SL all the way back to the swing high or low but the particular candle.

Nice work! I noticed in the E-book the Fib retracements are reversed. With so many platforms available it might be a worthy note for Fib tool settings. The difference in risk on a H4 chart could be significant especially if trading cable. I look forward to seeing positive future results. Good luck!

I have been following and using this system since it came out. I have incorporated it into my other successful strategies and use Macfibo Reloaded as another confluence to enter and exit trades. It works great. Anyhow, this is my first post here and I am concerned that there has not been another post here in over a month. Am I missing something? Is anybody trading this? Is there another forum I need to be aware of where this system is being traded and discussed? I would like to be in touch with other traders using this strategy so we can share our experiences.

I will keep posting when there is interest hehe… you can post here and i will comment/answer accordingly.

Salam, I think I missed the previous versions. Coz, I’m new here. This version is Good.
But what do you think about this version now. Coz, it’s been a long time you posted this system/PDF e-book.
What do you think? … There was 5 Pairs on your book. Is there any new pair to be added to the list? … anything new?
Please reply. Thanks.

Salam, I think I missed the previous versions. Coz, I’m new here. This version is Good.
But what do you think about this version now. Coz, it’s been a long time you posted this system/PDF e-book.
What do you think? … There was 5 Pairs on your book. Is there any new pair to be added to the list? … anything new?
Please reply. Thanks.

Personally, I like the old Macfibo version better.