Macfibo System Version 3.0

There is bullish setup at USDJPY too

Yep there is indeed! Unfortunately it went parabolic without testing the zone

Salam Sufian…ive created an account here after a year of trading because of you, and this system that im trying out.

Please have a look at EURCAD, i see that it tested the Zone… now waiting for my sell entry. Please correct me if im wrong.

Thank you sir!

1 Like

CAD/CHF aswell guys!

Hello SyazaniR. Welcome to the forum and thank you for your interest in the system.

Yes the setup is valid. I posted this earlier where I indicated a fresh setup :smiley:

If you have any questions or comment, just ask/post.

Hi Sufian! I got stopped out just now after entering short at 22.30PM yesterday (Singapore time) when 5ema crosses below 20ema for EURCAD. :sob:

It is okay mate. Every 1R losses, there will be a huge win at the end of the tunnel.

Build a portfolio, trust me if you do that, a loss on a single position will be less annoying.

Trade other than the major currency pairs, try exotics, trade CFD Commodities, Indices, Energy etc etc. As long as your portfolio potentially give you an exposure of say 3-5%.

Keep on testing the system. I pre-warned in the forum that this system generates very low win rate % but its 1 or 2 winning trades potentially could wipe out 3-5 losers.

Every losses begets huge win

Thanks for your reply sir! Will keep on trying! And yes noted on the portfolio too! Looking for fresh setups now :))

That’s an awesome attitude. One of the traits of a world class trader is they maintain the same approach of the next trade regardless of the previous result.

Whether they are in a winning streak or a losing streak, they maintain the same conviction, same mentality and go through the same process. we trade the market, not winning rate.

Not exactly a fresh setup but USDJPY hasn’t entered the zone yet and hasn’t hit 1.618

Trade Bonds? Why not?

Netherlands Index

CORN

Trade Examples : SUGAR

NO! Not him… (You probably too young to know this movie character)

Fresh Setup
USDMXN

GBPCHF Fresh Setup

Fresh Setup
The Bund

Stocks… yep still works (This is beyond the scope of this thread but there’s a tiny modification of the system to deal with price gaps and such)