Macfibo system

Wowaaawiiiwah

Good stuff here :smiley:

Hi Sufian,

New here, have read for the pdf file and try to understand and use this system for trade, bu i have question on this system. where is the trade entry point, is this always 100% of the fibo level?

thank for sharing this system, easy and save my time.

The trade entry point is at the open of the next candle, which MOST cases are 1-2 pip off the 100% fibo level (which some cases would be more assuming the candle open several pips off from the last closed price).

Hi Sufian,

thanks for your reply.

Another doubt when drawing fibo line, when price cross over SMA20 and closed, then we draw for the fibo line. for long, if both MA cross and price closed above the SMA20 line in the same timing, so we draw the fibo line at the same candle or we need to wait for next candle closed just draw the fibo line?

I am afraid you need to include a chart inorder to clarify your question. I am not quite sure what you mean.

Hi Sufian, I’m pleased to inform that I use yr system since nearly a half a year with pleasure and success. May I ask you to publish once again version 1.1 too? Unfortunately I have erased it when ver. 1.2 was published

I am very pleased to hear that you have been successful with Macfibo. Why would you want the old version if you don’t mind me asking? Everything in the older version are all in ver 1.2 (except for Macfibo News Trading/ Big Candle, which is pretty advanced for most readers here anyway).

It august and it hasnt reach zero level yet… :wink:

Yes, I miss the description of the big candle (however I regularly use it with 127%). The other is that the explanation of the entry in case of secondary signal seemed to me more simple and understandable in the ver.1.1. Therefore so far I do not use secondary signals (reading previous posts - I’m not the only one) so these may be missed opportunities.

I would be grateful if you can send me in pdf by email. I understand if you don’t want post ver1.1 again, you may think it would confuse people.

i have tried your method brother last 3 days i have made loss 145$ but i know its not good to compare whole result but i do my best in future and i hope i will win with your system brother

Hi Sufian,

i still continue this system on my trading, and i have a question here, in your system mention, EMA5 cross with SMA20, and price closed above MA line, then we draw a fibo from last main signal to the closed price. according to the picture below, the entry position is starting of the candle A(immediately trade when candle A occur) or the starting of candle B(confirm the Candle A lowest price won’t fallback to SMA20 line, then we just starting trade when candle B occur)?

sorry for my bad english.

Indicator does not draw moving averages! we need to draw manually?

I suggest you read the PDF again, maybe it’s my eyes but you drew the Fibo incorrectly

Draw what manually? Fibonacci? Ofcourse.

Macfibo Performance Update

Attached below are the updated Macfibo System performance for 2012.

The image below is to show you the relationship between EURUSD average daily range with Macfibo’s pip harvest performance. You can see the daily range for this pair has decreased since January. The two ‘good’ months of Macfibo was when EU’s range hit beyond 120 pips, in the case of January, it was beyond 139 pips… pretty much the average for the previous years. :44: It comes to show that the decrease of the pair’s range has hurt the number of pip harvest Macfibo able to do for EU.

MACFIBO_RECORD_06_09_2012.pdf (217 KB)

pls explain
de harvest is it the number of pips per month?
also what is the relationship between the average range and havest
thanks

Yes the harvest is pips per month.

“It comes to show that the decrease of the pair’s range has hurt the number of pip harvest Macfibo able to do for EU.” <-- one of the relationships I, as of today, have concluded.

In January 2012, pips harvest 495 pips with winning percentage was 68%, the average range was 139. You compare that with Jun, July and August, which all of these months raked 68% winning ratio. Jun, July and August range was all less than 130 pips, it only harvested less than 300 pips. February 2012, the harvest was exceptional at 599 pips with the average range of the month 123 pipd, several pips more than June 2012. You might ask how come February 2012 with less average range than Jun 2012, could harvest 50% more? The winning percentage in February was the greatest so far this year at appox 75%. The closest to the month’s performance are August 2012 with 68.9%.

[B]Macfibo Money Management[/B]

First of all, this isn’t necessarily my money management but I shall want to share one of my trading partner’s Money Management strategy. It is quite simple but very aggressive. His money management calculation is the following :

Volume = Current_Balance / 1000

For eg :
Volume = 1300/1000
Volume = 1.3
So he will use $1.30cents pip value.

I used his money management ‘formula’ and incoporate with my personal macfibo pip harvest. I noticed that if I had $1000 in January 2012, as of end of August 2012, I’d currently have $12,248.00. That’s very unreal isn’t it but without sounding arrogant, I am not surprised at all. This isn’t the holy grail and I will still maintain it but you might question his decision in using pretty unorthodox money management. He claims his decision was backed up by his super in-depth knowledge on how Macfibo performed even in the ‘harshest environment’. He noticed that Macfibo in the last 3 years never ac cumulatively lost more than 130 pips within 10 trades and never had a losing run up to 10 consecutive losses. He backtested religiously Macfibo and from the data he obtained, he came up with a money management formula that he believe could be both rewarding and ‘defensive’ at the same time.

Based on the Money management formula with my macfibo performance data, the best P/L this year is July 2012 ($2145.00) and the worst is January 2012 2012 ($588) though it is quite inaccurate to suggest that as it was the first month. If we exclude January 2012, the worst month is April 2012 ($642). The key for me here is there was no LOSS month.

Hi,

Can you share the EA , i like to test it.