Macfibo system

Salam,
Im Rosli a Malaysian living in Austria. Im newbie but since about a year trying and trying until I got the MacFibo from Suffiam. Thang a lot Sofian. My previous problem before was the SL and TP points. Since our brother Soffian MCfibo came in I know the game at least little bit more.

According to your post bro. Fikri(? Malaysian?), I have wathed that what you saying is almost most of the time ie. when the cross happen(Main cross), its either too late or the pips left to take minus the spread is not profitable anymore. Furthermore if the breakout happens there will not be enough time to book a place. For discussion I haave wathed that by making a buy/stop order in front before the cross will help. The question is when or where to place. I tried a few time to forcaat if the cross would happen wehre the price would be approximately but in luck I will place the point B at Yesterday low/hig or the S/R line on the path of the price movement…Im not confirming this idea and had not bactested and PLS I repeat Please dont quote me on this matter. ITs a matter of discussion between brothers OK. Hope you also look on my idea and bro Soffian too, (I would like your comment). As I read your PDF you did mention for old timers they should lookat S/R for trading. Thats what trigger my move here.

Hope answer from either or both of you to kill my homesick a bit.

Happy trading and thanks again to Bro Soffian that would probaly change my future.

Why not try ADX which keeps us at pace if the trend is still on or fading to keep confidence. What U say Bro Soffian.

MacFibo

MACFibo stands for Moving Averages Crossover Fibonacci. It is almost like any Moving Averages (MA) crossover system you could find. You google MA crossover, you’d find tons of MA based systems. What makes this system a little bit unique is its ability to objectively picking high probable price levels as profit targets upon a trading signal (which is the MA crossover ofcourse) has been triggered.

Download the PDF guide to understand the system. Happy reading.

Bro Soffian, thanks for the tips, It really helps me and Im waiting if you could help me with other time frames, m15 and m30 also D1. I personally think lower time frame if you could tip me with the right MA charting could be profitable too. Dont worry Ill test it first. And for hiher time frame I would try my silver. Thang again. Saalam.

I love the simplicity of this Macfibo System, this has been a profitable and most consistent system than most of the other systems I used in the past. I hope Sufian will come back more often to keep this thread alive.

yeah,
never so far found so simple and profiting.

Hi. Nice SS here Dudest. I have tried Macfibo for a while, and using Trailing Stop of 250pips (5 digit broker’s) can give you chances to close at higher TP. There are possibility price to continue to 261.8… Give it a thought…:64:

Loving its simplicity. Thanks!

real cool loving it so much

Im really waiting for this chance becos, im working when the london opens. and silver that i play is a long time consuming becos its a weekly game. I would be happy to help in the backtesting and also help in doing research on mcfibo becos I have adopted it as my main trading system. Thanks bro suffian.

me too, infact i would tryy to do research on the percentage of stop loss using macfibo, meaning which of the stop loss is more probable in percentage.

i like it too. pls explain

Hi Said, in the attachment below, is this a main/secondary signal? As 5ema is crossing the 8sma and 20sma at the same time, so if this is a main signal i will have to TP at 127.2 because the High of Previous Day(Red Line-1.28203) is blocking 161.8. But if it is a secondary signal, I will TP at the Red Resistance(Previous Day High). I forgot to mention the green line is the High of the Previous Week(1.28012)

I’m really liking this system - my only problem is that most of the trading opportunities happen while I’m asleep. Is there an automation for this yet?

There is an EA created for this but Said said he will not trust that EA because there will be inaccuracies in drawing fibonacci line from Point A to Point B.

I kind of thought the TP/SL might be difficult since it used fibs.

I followed this almost to the letter today and made 30. It was all positive trades today (5 total). There were two I didn’t quite follow to the letter; one of them appeared to be going flat (AUD/USD) and it was positive but only near the 100% mark, not 127%. I went ahead and cashed out because of how flat it had been. I then noticed a Shark pattern (Harmonic Patterns - Shark Pattern) and so I’m waiting to see if a sell looks good.

the second one was EUR/USD and I got into it 4 periods late (I’m using a 1hr time frame) but based on the fib TP I still had time so I got in and cashed out 8.8 pips almost exactly on the 127% mark. Everything else followed pretty well hitting my limits right near the 127% and I got in them early.

I do have one negative right now - GPB/USD is neg about 7 - we’ll see if it recovers.

When the main signal for EU got activated late US session yesterday, I got in and the Resistance line was not blocking the 161.8% so I set my TP at 161.8 but when the new Sydney session started, the resistance is 40 pips above the activation signal now, so I wonder I should change my TP to 127.2 since now the Resistance is blocking my way to 161.8 or do I stick with my TP at 161.8? So i decided to stick with 161.8 but the Asian Session today is so slow. The 5x8 MAs crossed below 127.2 so I exited with a 17 Pip Profit. I wonder what i should do next time if this happens. Exit @127.2 or Stick with 161.8 or wait for 5x8 MA crossing. But 17 pip is better than nothing. :5:

If anyone has better exit strategy, Please advise. Thanks.

Pictures are attached. Dotted lines are End and Start of New York - Sydney Session.

Signal activated during late US Session(Resistance was not blocking 161.8) - EuroUSD

Sydney Session - New Resistance is now blocking 161.8 - EuroUSD

Are you making your own S/R lines or are you using the Pivot? According to this system, you set your own based on high low for each of the last few days and then determine if there’s a s/r trend that you should pay attention to.

I’d forgotten about the s/r and it probably could have helped me today. The trade I was previously down 7 in, I ended up losing 15. It was riding a major resistance up and the trade was an up cross. If I would have been looking at s/r I might have done things differently.

The Red lines S/R are the Previous Daily High and Low not Pivot while the Green ones are the Weekly High and Low.

EuroUsd Secondary Signal just got activated. Blue line above 161.8 is the TP(Weekly High) and the pink line below 100% is the SL set to 1:1.

Edit: TP reached at Weekly High :5:

Hello Sufian,

First of all i want to thank you for the valuable informations that you shared here. I have read all 150 pages and i was working on for a while. I tried to send you a message since you don’t seem the come here a lot but i couldn’t because of the limit. Obviously you spend a great amount of time to contribute. Once again thanks for that. I already started backtesting the system i was wondering do you have chance to have quick look at my log and give me a feedback. I am also interested to make some researches and backtests on different currencies and timezones. If you have some friends that you are working on that i would love to join and learn something from you guys. So far i finished september and i am uploading the pdf file. Before i dig deeper i just wanted to get your opinions compared to your works.

Thank you…