Macfibo system

Oh silly me… Thanks for the quick response :slight_smile:

Focus on main signal first. It is as profitable.

hey sufian, glad that you are back. yesterday i got a big one on EU London session.

Saudara Sofian,
Just how to prepare ourselves when the are upcoming Fundemental new. It always hit me hard. Thanks. Selamat cuti hari minggu. Salam dari jauh.

I believe I’ve covered this multiple pages before. But it’s ok, it’s ok to remind myself and others again. It’s all down to trading plan. What I mean is, before you trade for the day, set out your plan. Look for fundamental news that you believe (based on your own fundamental/economical knowledge) that will trigger some changes in the market and plan accordingly. One example of action of plan is below :

(I assume that you have been hit hard by this, means that you do not know about the fundamental side of financial market. )

If you are holding a trade say 3pm and there will be news at 3.30pm, if you are winning/in profit, I suggest you either move your SL to breakeven or just close the trade. If you are already losing, just cut your loss.

p/s : go forexfactory, take note news that are in RED

If there is a signal but big news coming up (say in 2 hours or so), stay away from it.

Thanks for the advice.
Im already in with Forex Factory.

Again I would say that your MCFibo is my base trading system for all of my trade, apart from using MA and Fib. Actually Im a Fibonacci Freak (FF).

Rosli Mohamed
Austria

Hello traders and MacFibo followers !
My name is Martin and I will strat to post here all my trades with this system. This one is still “HOT” and it is from today. I always trade Main signal. If you have some questions I will be happy to answer. Happy pipsing !

CP - EUR-USD
TF - 1H

Hi Mobonacci, i got in the same but I follow the rules which I took profit at the weekly S/R which is at around 1.33055, around 21 pips.

Hello [B]immpv [/B], you’ve done a great job! It doesn’t matter is it 21 or 35 pips … whenever it is a pip plus is a good trade.
I also saw the weekly S/R , but on the daily chart the trend is so rapid and i thought that the deep corrective move on the hourly chart is completely possible, thats why i set my TP on the 1.681 level.
Take care and have fun!

[I][U]Martin[/U][/I]

Yeah, Congrats for the pips gain. Long Live Macfibo.

Hello traders and MacFibo followers. Here is my last trade which just hit my TP. Again this is only Main signal.

CP - USD-JPY
TF - 1H

Happy pipsing !

Martin

Hello Mobonacci,

This is fantastic. A Macfibo trader posting trade updates in this forum. Keep posting Mobonacci. Good effective trade. Also post your trading plan even before a valid signal comes will be good particularly for newbies to learn from.

I assume setting S/R line isn’t part of your trading plan? Your price action analysis was spot on though. Don’t you just love it when there is a doji candle at 1.618 level? :D:D

you trade the H4 hence the weekly S/R?

No Sufiansaid, I always trade H1 and always take account of daily and weekly S/R. Price will always stall there before continuing or reversing, as I am a conservative trader, I will always TP there. From your question, I assume you mean we can ignore the weekly S/R if we trade H1?

[I][B]From your question, I assume you mean we can ignore the weekly S/R if we trade H1?[/B][/I]

No I did not mean that buddy. If you have backtested these newly-added filter (Weekly S/R) together with the standard S/R line (daily S/R line) and the backtest results over X no of trades was deemed acceptable to you, then who am I to say “ignore the weekly S/R in H1”.

It’s not a problem adding/modifying the trading parameters, additional indicators, additional price action analysis… as long as [B]it has been tested VERY THOROUGHLY in manual backtesting (which at this point it is clear what is expected in Macfibo traders) over atleast 500 trades with over 60% winning rate and you’ve conducted “10-consecutive-loss-account-survival” test as well (equally important).[/B] Though I am sure you know adding too much filters is counter productive.

“10-consecutive-loss-account-survival” test perhaps a new term I think but I’ve said this several times all over the thread that you need to check if Macfibo have ever endured a 10-consecutive-loss run. My experience states : It has never had those bad runs even 5 consecutive losses but that doesn’t mean we should be complacent and ASSUME it will never happen. hence money management and trading-loss management.

Thanks for the answer sufian, Do you have any addition or modification for macfibo? If you do, please let us know sufian.

My intraday trading performance haven’t prompt me to change my trading rules as of now thankfully… hence I haven’t changed anything as of now. There is nothing I use/do/trade that this thread readers doesn’t know.