Macfibo system

Said, is trading mechanically better than discretionary method using this system? You ever backtested these?

thanks for this good strategy sufiansaid but does you use it for any other pairs else?

hope to you good luck and good trading

I can’t say Yes or No as it is not as clear-cut. When you are already in-depth with your trading plans/rules (without it being TOO many rules ofcourse)… there is no need for discretionary measures because you already plan a lot of possibilities. But that is only my opinion based on my own trading performances so far. Discretionary is fine but you need knowledge and experience to asses certain situation and act on it (outside your trading parameters)… I strongly strongly reccomend mechanical trading for beginners (what is beginners in my own defintion? Haven’t backtest 500 trades and haven’t traded for more than 2 years…)

@hisokahunter25 Yes I do as I mentioned in one of the pages of the thread but I reccomend EURUSD based on my own ‘success’ with it.

Just feel like I need to repost the above statement again as I received quite ‘nasty’ email about me being ‘fraud’… funny… i never asked $$$ for anything and I am a fraud?

the [B]MOST UPDATED[/B] trading rules for Macfibo!

thanks for help sufiansaid i will try it

and hope to you good trading

Saudara Sofian,

Im in Austria and possibilities is only with Europe and London opens. I personally finds that at London opens the the trading becomes very liquid esp. when the bank open ie half an hour of London opens. Often I will trade after this rush hours. Im quite sad that some people are accusing you of all nasty things. To me I find MACFIBO very reliable and productive.Syabbas. Salam from far away.

Thanks Sufian, every one of your posts is a quality answer to my questions.

EURUSD Monday Blues…

It is early Monday and activation was near S/R Line anyway… should be a no-trade anyway

Thank you for the kind words…

My SELL trading plan is if price tests 20sma and bounces down that led to secondary signal activation, TP at Friday’s Low (SR line).

Buy activation has not been ruled out as well.

Great to see you back Sufian, I will post my entry whenever I can.

EuroUsd TP at 30 pips. A good day

Based on your chart, that is a beautiful trade indeed. Don’t you just love it when price reverses even temporarily (5x8 opposite) as soon as it hits 1.618?

I used to trade this system with some of my rules, now I am trying to trade this mechanically. I would’ve only gotten around 15-20 pips with my rules. When you start trusting your system completely and let it do the job, it is so much easier.

Macfibo Main Signal activation. Previous Day’s Low blocking 161.8 hence TP at 121.72

Sell trade hit TP @ 127.2 or S/R Line.

+15 pips for yesterday’s [email protected]. Said is it better to TP at 127.2 or at the S/R for main signal?

Its inconclusive as statistics doesn’t suggest which is better. I personally TP at the S/R line.