Macfibo system

Just another way to trade Macfibo, I think it is simpler but I am not sure about others. Do you think I need to create a different/new thread for this? Or do I just keep it here?

Do I trade this? I’ve tested this from time to time… I presented this parameters/idea to one of my trading partner and he tested it two years ago and started trading live with it months ago. He claims since 27th May until today he has harvested net 408 pips on EURUSD. I’ve checked it myself to verify it and I can say it is true (around between 390 to 412 pips infact when I cross checked on different brokers/data feeds). The statistics I could gather is that it has 58% winning percentage with average winning of approx 40 pips and average losing of 14 pips. This is over 29 activated trades (pretty small sample I know…)…

Anwyay, I am willing to publish this trading strategy idea but I need to know where should I put it… here or in a new thread?

[B]ADDITIONAL : From 4th April 2013 until Today, Net Harvest : 772 pips[/B]

Update on today’s trade. A 30 pips loss on EU H1.

Yeah… Finally a Daily Macfibo system. Come on. Release it already.

Easy 20 Pips on EurUsd H1 today

Good catch. 20 pips is better than -20 pips

Hi Sufian, love macfibo… can’t wait to see the new strat u mentioned.

Hello sufiansaid I have just found your thread and I am very impressed with your system and the time you spend explaining answering questions. Although I will be able to trade some of the 4 hour trades I am more interested in your daily version. I think that a new thread may be the way to go as traders who wish to focus on just the one time frame, and set of rules, may find it better.
Whichever way you decide to go thanks for all the posts that you have already made on the current system.

I am eagerly waiting.

Thanks

Hello everyone almost a year later, dozens of different methods, books, systems and experiences i am back. I believe i learned many good and bad things during this process. If same people around i made a 1 year of backtest on eu using the system. I am planning to continue working on that and adapt it with a plan in real time and turn into profit :slight_smile: Anyways i just wanted to say all hi to all, its good to see that people are still interested in the system and sufian is back to help people. I need to get the feeling again but i believe it should happen shortly after i am happy to contribute as well :slight_smile:

That was a straight forward EU macfibo buy trade wasn’t it? Good catch… small but profit nonetheless.

I am still writing the PDF write up guys. Just fyi, activation is still based on the H1 but Daily is as a reference in what waves you want to catch. It is nothing revolutionary, just another way of filtering Macfibo trade activation.

Baron, do you still keep logs your macfibo backtest?

Its always nice to hear from you Sufian. I thought you had abandoned us once and for all. :frowning: I will be desperately waiting for your PDF write-up. By when do you think you can have it ready for us ? 1-2 weeks ? 1-2 months ? Thank you for that message, once again I see a small ray of hope for us newbies. :slight_smile:

Give me this weekend to finish it, hopefully by next Monday or Tuesday. I still need my trading partner to proof read this because it is his parameters in the first place.

Thank you very much, Sufian. You have no idea how much it is going to help us. Please keep up the good work…

I didn’t do anymore new backtest sufian while i am away, will start keeping the current log and also planning to do more backtest.

By the way i hired someone guys to make a template for log input. I will share it here if it turns out good.

Hey there Sufian, don’t mean to bug you with this but just wanted to follow up and see where you are with the PDF write-up. Are you still working on it ? Sorry to bother you with this again and again. :frowning:

On USD-JPY 4H time frame we have valid Buy signal. Set TP and SL and let’s the pips flow ! : )

Open price: 97.650
Stop loss: 97.330
Take profit 1: 98.140
Take profit 2: 98.430

Both TP was hit for a total of 127 pips. Thanks to MACFibo and Sufian !

Still, loyal, waiting for the latest PDF write up bro, your methods…rocks…!!!