Macfibo system

[B]TRADING THE SECONDARY SIGNAL. revisited. Extracted from the PDF.[/B]

[B]What if the Secondary Signal occur after 161.8? or even after 200.0 or 261.8? [/B]

For example, a secondary signal for a BUY occur few pips above 161.8 but before 200.0, then you TP at 300.0 or at previous day’s HIGH/LOW. If signal occur say few pips above 261.8 but before 300.0, then you TP at 361.8 or at previous day’s HIGH LOW.

[B]Is there another Way to TP?.. all of the explanation above are way too complicated…
[/B]

I have three answers for this.

First answer, [B]ignore any secondary signal because it is only ‘Secondary’ and not as important
as the Main Signal[/B]. I know some traders who trade nothing but the Main Signal and their
trading performance outperform those who include Secondary Signal in their trading
arsenal.

Second answer, you enter the trade and [B]TP at the closest S/R Line. [/B]

Third answer, you just enter the trade and exit only when 5ema 8sma re-cross to the
opposite way. Yes, without taking note the Fibonacci levels or any other levels. It is simple, very super duper objective. Advantage of this ofcourse, you can take the whole trend, well most of it anyway, when trend does occur. Disadvantage, it is pretty obvious, like any other MA crossover systems… [B]you will suffer fakeouts now and then. [/B]

Now you can choose either to ignore secondary signal entirely (not a bad thing, it’s pretty normal) or you can choose second or third option.

Great one Said.

Secondary Signals at GBPJPY

Latest Macfibo Secondary Signal at GBPJPY. Piptastic!

TP-ing at 127.2

Entry EURUSD

i would love to hear how to trade your system on daily charts:)

Daily Macfibo is used purely on determining potential trend. Like in H1, D1 Macfibo suffers fakeouts as well.

If you meant entry on D1 Macfibo Main signals? Then sorry, none of my trading friends nor me trades Macfibo like that

Hi sufiansaid

Have I understood this correctly. You and your trading friends don’t trade MacFibo on daily charts?

Yes. I personally do not trade the D1 like I trade it with H1 or H4. However, D1 Macfibo price projections are used as trendsetters (both 5x8 and fibonacci from 5x20)

Thanks for your reply

Hi Sufain,

Just wanted to say thank you for introducing this system. I have been using it for the last few weeks and have had a 76% success rate. There were some silly trades in there that, but I know what I did wrong. Follow the rules, and the pips keep rising :slight_smile: Thanks again!

You mention you trade this same system on the 4 hour charts as well. There isn’t too much info or examples of this in the original PDF. Care to share any recent 4 hour charts you have traded on recently?

The concept is similar. The S/R line to be considered are the previous week’s High and Low

Happy to see you are profiting from Macfibo. When youre having a bad run (which you will eventually), keep calm and stick to your trading plan (which i assume the basic Macfibo trading plan)… you will be fine. Well done. Ask anything here, I will do my best to answer it.

Gap-Pivot v1.0. Coming Soon

• (give me 2 weeks to make proper PDF guide)

[B]*not a sales pitch. It will be Free as Macfibo System was free.

*entirely a different system but still using "Macfibo-esque concept of profit targetting using the unique pull-up 0f the fibonacci

*some babypips.com forum members knows this system back in 2012 (just talking about its potentials and was still in refining process), if thats you, please do not reveal the system until I post it’s PDF. It is not holy grail ofcourse but its a bit more robust and little bit aggresive compared to Macfibo (not necessarily means its better than Macfibo ofcourse, but it might suit someone and it might not be to someone)

*should it be on a different thread?[/B]

*should it be on a different thread?[/B]

Maybe add it on the first page of this forum? I found that useful in terms of locating the latest version, rather than having to filter through all of the pages or search other forums to confirm I was reading the most up-to-date version.

We’ll be looking forward to your new system, Bro Sufian. :57:

I would suggest you open a new thread for it. As you mentioned above, it’s entirely a different system.

the fibonacci aspect is not as important actually… so i am changin it’s name. I put fibo at first to make it sound sync with Macfibo… anyway. I think i will put it in a different thread. I will stick to how I shared Macfibo… one simple version at a time and move on after that.

Wow, pivot huh? :18:I happen to use it as one of my key trading tools too. Even if I won’t use the whole system then, I surely hope your insights on pivots would give more lights for me to improve mine. Cheers.