Mad Scalper

Well I’m done for the US Session…

This last one plunged down hard thru resistance the moment after I closed. Oh well pips are pips!

Happy trading guys!

:smiley: Nice trades on that chart, and nice handling of the risky trades. Very well done.

I caught that Euro trade as well.
What an awesome trade.
Got in and it immediately plunged. :smiley:

I took my profit off the table between my 1st and 2nd target. Shouldve just left my second lot on, but thats hindsight. :rolleyes:

Okay, I admit I couldn’t leave well enough alone. That can be dangerous sometimes w/ forex. Fortunately for me, madscalping worked well…

So I set my TP to get four more pips and now I finally walk away today w/ +40 for the US session.

I feel it’s time to say thanks to petefader for the system.

Here’s all my US session trades. BTW… I’m not just posting my wins… I hate it when traders do that. It’s good to post your losses so others can learn and or see that no system is perfect even when you follow all the rules. But today I had 5 straight winners, and for that I’m grateful.

Take care,
revrobwimb

Yer chart sure does look purty.

Just caught a decent trade on the Euro, at the start of the Asian Session.
Bagged another 16 pips :slight_smile:

Im loving this strategy.
Ive started a meetpips.com profile, if anyones interested in seeing how this system fairs over time…

Holoverse — MeetPips.com

Holoverse, I checked out the meetpips things…nice!

I see you’ve been trading for 6 years, like me…funny how simple it is in the end. :stuck_out_tongue:

you take the cable trade about 20 minutes ago?

Me? …I’m just getting my a$$ out of bed, yaaawwn. Good luck. :slight_smile:

forgot your across the pond :slight_smile:

It’s 10:00 pm here now, so I’m actually on Afganistan time :confused: …lol

Aisa open has been slow again lately, but looks like a couple of GU scalps were ok.

Hi im using your system and i have a question:

i lost 7 pips. What’s wrong?

the main “trend” ema is flat no direction.

That purple EMA is flat…
Thats the problem. :wink:

Hey, Bucksgen. That trade is completely incorrect. Follow the rules in the first post.

Scalped 17 pips earlier on GU, not much happening today though here (AUS). Might have to move to a different time zone, so I can scalp while at work. Get paid while I’m getting paid!

thx. Is the volume(green bar) indicatior has any function?

+18 Madscalping Asia again!

Here’s a +18 trade that worked out well. The pair came down out of consolidation to the daily pivot. Once I got the blue cloud retrace I simply waited for the candle to close under the pivot line and the red cloud to form… Trigger gets pulled… Pips are made. Now I am not recommeding you trade the 1m… Especially newbies. But I’ve made several posts now that show this system does work on that chart. Again, I hope my charts and explanations are helping someone.

revrobwimb

For this system, volume its just there to tell you if the market is active enough for you to trade. If volume is consistantly low, I would not enter a trade. Its pretty much not an issue if you are trading at active times of the day…it’s kinda left over from my VSA template (a different method I also trade).

Caught another one on the Euro…
+15 pips…and its still going… But Im out :frowning:

And to bucksgen…
Looks like your trade worked out.
Why was your stop so tight?? 7 pips?
You wouldve profited on this one.