Mad Scalper

2 more cents to add to your trade.

what time was it when you traded?

the markets immediately left of you seem ‘choppy’

• I have the opinion of pretty is good.

a pretty move up, taking the 14 and 50 up with it so clearly in up trend - then a smooth little, I call it a pause, where price stalls and maybe even comes back a bit, but not to much, then the “D” indicator turns back to blue and now get in.

should almost fit the same picture every time.

Hi Petefader, thx for your help for the community !
Could you tell us (or anybody) if an alert can be activated when the color of the candle shadow change (blue /red) ? (For the dvemashki indicator.)
or maybe an other style of smart alert of your choice, i dont have read all the topic at this time.

Best regards.

i thin kthen i must add this alert :

Alert(Symbol(),":CCI crossed “,AlertLevel,” level UP");

in this text… but where ?

int start()
{
if(Bars<=10) return(0);
ExtCountedBars=IndicatorCounted();
//---- check for possible errors
if (ExtCountedBars<0) return(-1);
//---- last counted bar will be recounted
if (ExtCountedBars>0) ExtCountedBars–;
int pos=Bars-ExtCountedBars-1;
while(pos>=0)
{
ExtMapBuffer1[pos]=iMA(Symbol(),0,ma_1,0,method,price,pos);
ExtMapBuffer2[pos]=iMA(Symbol(),0,ma_2,0,method,price,pos);
MACD_Map[pos]=ExtMapBuffer1[pos]-ExtMapBuffer2[pos];
pos–;
}
// ñèãíàëüíûå ëèíèè
pos=Bars-ExtCountedBars-1;

while(pos>=0)
{
SignalMap[pos]= iMAOnArray(MACD_Map,0,signal,0,s_method,pos);
SignalLine[pos]= NormalizeDouble(ExtMapBuffer2[pos]+SignalMap[pos],Digits);

SignalMap2[pos]=  iMAOnArray(MACD_Map,0,signal2,0,s_method2,pos);
  SignalLine2[pos]= NormalizeDouble(SignalMap2[pos]+ExtMapBuffer2[pos],Digits);
  pos--;
 } 

return(0);
}

Thx by advance for the community

Hey Guys, thought I would post a trade from this morning.

Went Long the AUD/USD on 5 min pullback, 15min, 30min,1 hour were all showing dominant uptrend positions.

Entry was a little late at .9972, Initial stop was 17 pips, below swing low at .9955. Take profit was set at 1.0004 which was just above the full figure and just below the 1.0008 R1. Actually got filled right at the high of the candle.

Total pips was 32 or 1.9R

And as I type this the Euro and Cable have taken off skyward.

Cheers

ps. sorry for the poor picture quality

where is the mistake?

I don’t have a technical answer, but rather an artistic one;
to choppy.

price wasn’t smoothly rising , then had a nice little pull back, then takes off.

it’s more like a big push here and a large pull back there and then a signal in the middle of choppy waters.
(not a valid signal because of this)

and actually I think there is only 1 pair traded this way (e/u?), so your charting new territories as far as this ‘system’ is concerned.

Great safe guide for scalping

Hi Petefader, thx for such a wonderful strategy. M making good pips. Not a single loss from last one week. Took 23 trades so far… :slight_smile:

Hmm I have tried this a few times, but doesnt seem to work as well as stated. look at EUR/USD chard at around 10AM today…

okay so would right now be a good enter on GBP/USD?

Hey Petefader
Want to say thanks again…this system is amazing. I making a kill from last one week. My a/c is up by 100%
Thanks man

Uhm… Why mine looks like that?

You need to change the settings on the ytg_DveMashki_ind indicator. For ma_1 change it to 3 and for ma_2 change it to 14. And you need to add the 50 EMA, 14, EMA, and MML_Multi_Option indicator to your chart for this system. Or just load the template from the first post in the topic.

Thank you. Now it looks like it should. :slight_smile:

hey guys; can someone please confirm the correct settings for the Ytg_DveMashki indicator for ma_1 and ma_2 when used with a 5 minute chart?
when i initially attached the indicator downloaded from the latest post the settings for ma_1 were (28) and ma_2 were (144)

• then i read in an earlier post to change this to ma_1 to (3) and ma_2 to (14) Is this the correct setting for 5 min charts? Also, if i had applied this indicator to a 1 min chart, what would the optimal settings for ma_1 and ma_2 ? i appreciate any advice! thanks.

Hello, I’m a newbie trader looking for a good strategy, I read all this topic, is a estrategy profitable and easy to understand, thank you for sharing this strategy.This method can be used in the Asian time? if not please tell me, I need a strategy that works on period asian.Cya

Hello All

Thanks Pete for sharing this system. Will give it a try on demo now as I have just finished reading the whole thread.
I have one concern, what is the criteria for the histogram to turn blue or red?
I have tried analyzing the MadScalper indicator and found that most of the time the histogram changes color when it closes above or below the 14EMA. But there are times it doesn’t so I’m not sure are there other criteria that needs to be checked.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

The Murray Math levels are quite hit and miss I think, looks better to draw your own levels.

Has anyone been using this method with success this last week? Had a play with it but find the ema’s are usually flat when a possible trade occurs meaning I miss it.

Hi All… it seems a very good scalping metod… you think that en EA could be nice? maybe i can code it…