Mad Scalper

Last trade for the day (even though only one other taken). AUDUSD gone long @ 1.0632 with a 20 pip SL and TP.
Reasons behind this one. Obviously first and foremost, it is a mad scalper setup. Also, the OPEC meeting just closed and couldn’t reach consensus, so production wont be increased. Increase in oil production would have sent the AUD down, so another reason for it to bounce from its daily low, which my entry was not far from (low being 1.0588)

Time for bed now :slight_smile:

does anyone coded thıs trade system as an EA

please advıse
regards
walker36

Thanks Kyle. Good Information.

I said no to that AUD/USD trade. Too close to daily reversing area. Bed Time.

See you later.

Regards
Stephen

hı all agaın
ı can code an EA wıth no charge but ı must get all rules ındıcators and nuances for the system. then may be we can make ıt work togather.
regards
walker36

Hi Walker36
I think we’d all be interested. If something like that were to be developed, it would be great to have two types maybe. One that could give an audible signal that a trade is iminent or has passed all criteria, and then obviously a full auto one. Personally, I’d like to see one that gave the audible signal.
I could get the rules etc out to you tomorrow evening as I’m heading to bed now, but they are all basically on the first page of the thread.
I have no idea on coding, but I’m not sure if you could do it for resistance levels etc, but even a base one with the basic rules and then we analyse the last few rules that we want, ie not trading through resistance etc.

Let me know and I’ll summarise waht I can if the first page isn’t enough for you.

Kyle

Hı Tassiefx

I am a coder and makıng my own EA s for self use. thıs system seems ınterstıng to me. ı can code thıs but ı need the followıngs to make ıt ıdentıcal as yours.

ı have trıed to download the fıles but could not.
the ındıcators are ımportant to make ıt ıdentıcal to yours but the most ımportant thınk ıs the rules and the NUANCES. NUANCES are make the system work.

ıf you supply me the

• ındıcators you use
  • entry and exıt rules
  • NUANCES

ı can cose thıs and see what happens

regards
walker

I’m trying to look at the volumes on the pullback bars and see if anything is predictable. Has anyone noted a trend? I may be imagining it, but looking at the pullbacks on a bearish trend with high volume, those pullbacks with the highest volume indicate whether pullback is temporary or will carry on. ie: low volume in bullish candles indicates bearish trends will continue. I have to test this more, but its very subjective at the moment.

hi

The system has to learn the pdf?

thanks

Hey Stephen,
Wise by you with the AUD. I got stopped out. Maybe I was a bit too keen on it. Might have to look at my own principals and make sure I stick tot he rules properly. Didn’t know about the daily reversal as such. Oh well, learning experience for me. Turned a nice 1% profit to a 1% loss. First for the week.
This morning had a perfect EuroUSD setup. I normally don’t trade in the morning, but I went long on this one at 1.4598 and just looked on line (at work) and the TP was hit. Nice start.
Goldenmember, sounds like you are trying to sort some of the losers out of the system. I will be trying the same myself over the weekend as well. I have thought about the pullbacks a bit, especially after a new trend has been established, but not gone anywhere with it. Hopefully, I will get some useful stats over the weekend, but I am still happy with a bit over 60% strike rate. Will be good to increase it though :slight_smile:

Vipfx - No idea what you are talking about??? Sorry.

Its very difficult to see the difference. This morning I put a trade on eur/chf and one on usd/cad, very similar setups with a bullish trend, and a pullback. On both pullbacks, there was a lower volume on the bars on the bearish direction, and slightly higher on the bullish. They diverged with the eur/chf being strongly bullish and usd/cad bearish. Perhaps I use only use the major currencies, or stay away from candles that drop over the MA50. Still learning it through.

Hi Kyle,

I took that EUR/USD trade this morning too. Set it up, went outside and dug the garden. Nice result when I had a peek later.

Stephen

Hey Goldenmember,
You do seem more advanced than me looking into the drops over the 50MA etc, but I plan to have a good look over the weekend. With the weather down here (Tassie) being so extreme the past few days, I plan to take my son to the snow for the first time on Saturday, then into it once I take him back to his mother.

Steveleg, well done on that trade. I saw it and couldn’t resist. It started to reverse as I was going to work, went to abt 7 pips in the red, but pulled back nicely and we all know the result of it :slight_smile:

Just got home from visiting my brother (happy that this can easily work around a persons life) and had a quick look. Seems like it has been a bit slow again this evening, but the Aussie seems close to an entry maybe. Currently in the pullback of a new trend up. Lets see if it will come back and head up for a buying opportunity. Euro may not be too far away and missed the Eur/Jpy y about 15 minutes by the looks of it.

Let’s see how we go tonight. I’ll be around for about 2 hours before bed :slight_smile:

Just noticed that the GBP/USD has a setup now, however on the 3rd and 7th June met resistance at 1.644 and pulled back, so I wont go for this one as it seems like a fairly solid resistance level at the moment.

Hi Kyle, Goldenmember,

Well,well hasn`t the market gone crazy. Burny, Burny. Hot ,hot. Stand back and watch.

Stephen

Yes, very much so. News out of the UK not so good. Their “reserve bank” news I believe. I wasn’t far from looking at a trade on the EUR/USD. Lucky boy :slight_smile:

Makes you wonder when reading a little bit about VSA with this. Are the “little guys” selling as much as they can and the “big boys” buying as the price is dropping. Once the “little guys” have all their positions sold out, does that mean the price then goes up, benefiting the “bog boys” financial positions???

Sorry, wasn’t news out of the UK, it was out of the Euro zone. Market looks too hot to use any madscalper strategy tonight. Think I will stay with my one trade this morning and call it a night.

Kyle

That’s an interesting statement Kyle.
I see where you are coming from. Because I have not read much of the VSA thread I can’t really elaborate any more than that.
Its probably a good technique to get cash from the little guy. So we better start thinking how the big guy thinks so we can do the same. That doesnt sound good does it. I should rephase that, I am the little guy.

Stephen

Hey Stephen,
I still know bugger all about it, but that is what VSA is about. Seeing what the big guys are doing by looking at the volume as well as spread of a candle plus a few other things. Still a bit over my head, but I understand the higher level principal of it. Just not the nuts and bolts of it yet.

Hi guys,
Have been looking slowly the last hour or so and checking different timeframes to get an overall “novice” feel of the markets. Saw a trade opportunity on the GBP/USD and went short @ 1.6272 at 1810 local time. Something happened but haven’t found it in the news yet, but the TP was hit at 1816. It dropped to 1.6233, so went almost 40 pips in my direction. Very happy with a stress free and quick 2% though. Ended up 1.89% with spread, but very happy with that :slight_smile:
Quick look and my thoughts are short for most markets, but the Aud seems like there may be a few long opportunities maybe.
Son will be in bed shortly, then I will be able to have a bit more of a look :slight_smile:

Kyle