Mad Scalper

Took the USDCAD when I mentioned it earlier. After a while, I noticed that the resistance level was within the 20 pips, so moved it to 10 pips profit, just short of the resistance and it hit TP, then went 40 pips past it. Happy still. Also got a 20 pip profit out of Eur/USD, so 2 trades for 30 pips (3%) Happy with that. That is now 4/4 this week. Very happy :slight_smile:

Good one Kyle.

Very quite this morning. Spending the morning reading Master the Markets. Every day a few more things are falling into place.
It`s surprising how much you learn by going back over old charts and just compare whats happening between volume and the candle sticks.

Nice trades for you last night. Keep it going!

Regards
Stephen

Hey Stephen,
Definately a lot in it with volume. While playing with the mad scalper, I have started looking at volumes with it, but I am following along with Petefader a bit and hoping to learn his current methods with vsa as I do believe it will be the ray of sunshine I am looking for. Very happy with last weeks efforts with 4/4. Three were 2% ones and the other 1% as I made the trade and didnā€™t see the resistance, so pulled back just below it. That would have been 2% as well, but I am trying my bets to restrict the losing trades. I also didnā€™t attempt any trades on Friday. One other thing I do it check out the higher time frames and normally like to see the start of a trend in the same direction as what I want.
Bit more study this weekend. Hopefully a bit better trader again this week :slight_smile:

Kyle

Good scalp on EUR/JPY in at 114.353 and still in the trade for a long

Regards
Stephen

Nice stuff Stephen. May be looking shortly at a long on the Eur/USD. GBP also not far from a long setup. Was looking at the AUD, but that has levelled out on the 50MA.

Good long on the GBP/USD

Stephen

Just taken a long on the GBPUSD a bit over 5 minutes ago @ 1.59856 just as it shot up. Currently 12 pips up :41:

Nice. Just locked in my 20 pips :slight_smile:

Go Kyle,

It`s a pleasure to trade tonight.

Stephen

Hey, looks like a few setups coming up. The GBP/USD has jjst had a short signal, but too close to support/rsistance line, although it just broke through it. However, got to play by the rules :slight_smile:
Just placed a short on Eur/USD @ 1.42668 as it is clear of any support/resistance and higher timeframes, in my (inexperienced) opinion show a pullback is on the cards. Letā€™s see how this goes :slight_smile:

mmm, the price dropped to the exact TP level instantaneously and pulled back. Dā€™oh. Currently 7 pips down. Letā€™s hope it comes back to where I want it.

And just came out with 20 pips profit :slight_smile:

Had another go with the Eur/USD with another setup a bit inside resistance @ 1.43425. 20 minutes later came home with 20 pips profit :slight_smile: That is two from two today. Very happy again. Without putting the mockers on myself, I havenā€™t had a loss now since Fri 17/6 where I lost 3 in a row and changed a few little things. That is 7 winning trades in a row now :slight_smile:
It would be a coincidence more than likely, but I am also checking the hourly and seeing that the trend is the same direction, or at worst can see the old trend pulling around. I am double checking my S/R levels and making sure the 20 pips comes in before those levels, and am checking for high importance news in the next hour before making the trade.
One big lesson, less is more. So double check the trades and donā€™t take it unless it meets all the rules.

Look forward to a nice day tomorrow as well

Hi Kyle,

It looks like you have been doing well. I didn`t turn on the computer yesterday because I had to go for a new job interview but I will certainly be having a look this evening. There have been a couple of entries for longs but they are too close to resistance, (EUR/USD and AUD/USD). There was a really good entry for a long on the NZD/USD earlier at about 0.81482 but I was not around to trade.

I`ll talk to you later.

Regards
Stephen

Hi Stephen,
You are right, that NZD one was a doozy. I missed it too. Been discussing with some others this arvo. Learning volume :slight_smile: They reckon AUD and Euro is going to be heading down today on volume. Canā€™t really see it yet myself, but I am trying to learn it :slight_smile:

hello every body Iā€™m new in this forum

I had seen this good system. Is very good

I need to know wich pairs travel with this system

Hi Bill2008,

Ive been watching the GBP/USD, EUR?JPY, USD/JPY, EUR/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD & the NZD/USD. Thats enough to look at.

Regards
Stephen

Thinkā€™s mr steveleg

This system is good I ask If there is an indicator alarm when the red color change to the blue and when the blue color change to the red

Hi Billionaire2008,
I havenā€™t seen an indicator alarm as yet, which would be useful. However, once you get used to it, you can get to a stage where you can glance across the charts and see if something is coming up in the next half hour or so. As far as what currencies I look at. I am pretty much the same as Stephen, with particularly good strike rates on AUD/USD, GBP/USD, and my current fav Eur/USD.
Please have a look through the whole thread. There is a lot of learning and post any questions or comments as you see fit :slight_smile: Hope to see you around in the forum :slight_smile: