Mad Scalper

Hi Kyle,

Saw the AUD/USD but it was a bit close to support area. I`ll just watch it

Stephen

Yes, the GBP/USD was too close to support as well. Jumped out with the 10 pips. Shouldn’t have taken it, so am happy with half normal expected profit.

Medium to high impact news in the Euro zone in20 minutes. Liquidity will probably dry up in expectation of the news, so prob good to have a spell for the next half hour or so :slight_smile:

i think u shld visit Forex Calendar: Economic Calendar for FX Trading News & Event Risk and u get all news dere and also set d time to ur own time…i hope dis hlps u.

well…
thanks goes to both fabulono1 and Tassiefx…

i think both suggestion would work in this case. but i think PETE indicated something else about NEWS!!! i think He told about Certain News time or News Hour or something like which broadcast in net or TV.

i want Pete to take a look at here! Did you mean any certain news time ? where ? when ? any exact time ?
Please Clarify about News. Cause i think scalping belongs to high volume trade, we get highest 3 to 5 perfect setup for entry in a trading day. so if we loose more than average it pulls us backward…

I hope everyone having gud scalping…

my English sucks… hope you will understand my post…
thanks PETE
Thanks everyone…

well…
hey guys… take a look at this image… please make some point out to show me why i lost that trade…

please notice me where was the fault ??? i have a confusion about MML position.

thanks

hi only1,

First of all it would be a little easier if you paste a copy of the chart using the bar open & close instead of the candle, it`s just easier to see for the madscalper system.

The reasons I personally would have not taken that trade are;
(1) You are extremely close to the days support area being about 1.43125. The trade really had no where to go down before it hit the support area and bounced back on this occassion.
(2) The entry was not good. The close of the second down bar was already past the area of support. (too low & too late)

I hope I have explained it so you understand otherwise I will try and rephase my response.

Regards
Stephen

thanks for the quick reply…

Hi only1looser,
I agree with Stephen. Well considered answer :slight_smile: The support was hit twice previously and bounced off it. The more it does that, the stonger the support is. Also, on a vsa view, there seems to be a lack of professional support there. The price was dropping on reducing volume, which indicated a possible reversal to the upside. Like Stephen, I might have not tried this one.
Keep working at it though, it is a good system and easy to implement once you have the hang of it.

Good luck with the next one and ask any questions whenever you like :slight_smile:

Kyle

Let’s see how my first one for the evening goes. EUR/USD short @ 1.43030

Swung to 10 pips profit after spending a small amount of time in loss. High impact news in UK and Euro Bank rates decision, so I locked in S/L at Breakeven, just in case. Thinking of moving profit target to 10 pips

Didn’t move the profit target and moved the SL to 5 pips profit so i had some profit at worst. Pulled in my 20 pips just before a 9 pip reversal. Very happy :slight_smile: Now for some VSA research while looking for another one if it comes up :slight_smile:

Hi Kyle,

If you are around check out the EUR/USD 15 min T/F

Stephen

Hi Kyle,

Looking at the EUR/JPY 15min T/F and then the 5 T/Fmin ? entry for a long (VSA)

Regards

Stephen

Hey Stephen,
Still very much a novice on the VSA, but I had a look. Firstly at the 1hr and the price was still reducing on a reducing volume, which is indicating weakness on the current downtrend, so I believe it may be ripe for a long. I just need to learn a bit more on the entry of it. Oh, except maybe for the bar just about to close. Do you think that may still indicate some (but not too much left) “Smart Money” sellers still? Just looked at the 5 min and it does look like a possible buy, especially that nice large down bar on lower volume.

Sounds positive, but then again, I still am very new to it. Looks good to me for a long though :slight_smile:

Euro also dropped 10 pips on an expected high significant news release (interest rates up 0.25% as expected). Normally, I would have thought that would lift the pair up. With that decision over, no more big impact news and the setup you have identified Stephen, my untrained eye thinks the Eur will go up, whether is is JPY or USD.

Kyle,

Im a novice too but Im happy to say that you have just interpreted that the same way I did.

Lets see what happens to it.

Stephen

35 pips in 3 bars!!! Even though, in reality, most of that was a spike that I had no idea of its cause. No news left today of any importance. That was just as I was putting a fib on the chart to see possible 61.8 retracement, but shot straight through.
Might have just been a perfect setup of where the professional money was coming from. If that is the case, fantastic effort Stephen :slight_smile:

:smiley:

Kyle,

Went long on that EUR/JAP and a short on the GBP/USD for only 20 Pips.

Left the room to check on the kids and came back to see the T/P on both went off for a total of 40 PIPS combined. You beauty!

Stephen:57::wink:

Congrats Stephen. Well picked :slight_smile: Can’t wait till VSA (as that one was) comes as easy to me as Madscalper, albeit with the odd mistake :slight_smile:
I am going to get a good handle on the VSA and then open up a few more pairs as it doesn’t matter which pair, resource, or stock you are working on. It transcends all of them :slight_smile:

Cannot wait to be a true VSA master. Happy to spend the time on it to get there :slight_smile: