Mad Scalper

Kad,
Happy to tell you of any trades I make if you wish, but seeings as though I am only going to trade GBP and EUR this month, I am only estimating maybe 6 or so trades a week, which I am happy with anyway.
Just make sure you regard anything I say as an idea that needs to be backed up by your own research as I am only new to this :slight_smile:

Kyle

Hi everyone,

Just got in turned on the computer and look at the madscalper trades of missed out on this evening so far. Good entrys on the GBP/USD, EUR/JPY & AUD/USD for shorts and there would have been a nice entry for a long on the USD/CAD.

Hey, it doesnt matter. It just goes to show that Petefaders system does work, you just have to be patient and look for the correct entry. If I had of traded these currencys they would have been all successful trades. Remember, look for the right entry to better your probability of success.

Regards

Stephen

I forgot to add that there were also short entrys on the EUR/USD.

What a great night to trade.

Stephen:):):

Kyle,

If you are still around what do you think about a long entry on the EUR/USD.

Showing signs of a reverse, stopping volume coming in? (VSA)

You`re thoughts.

Stephen

Kyle,

Don`t worry about responding to my last thread. I think I just got my answer in a direct way.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,
I have been watching for the last hour or so. Was waiting to see what was going to happen with the support lines. Would’ve been ok, but not within the rules. Was about to have a short on GBP/USD but got a huge bit of activity on it. May just wait till that settles and see how I go. No major news tonight. Notice the “sea of red” today after the Carbon Tax announcement yesterday. Shows to not hold a position over the weekend.
Will post if I see anything or when I make a trade :slight_smile:

Just gone short on GBP/USD @ 1.59458

And stopped out. Not so sure if there will be many/any more tonight. Will soon see.

:frowning:

The frustration. Look at what happens just after S/L gets hit

Oh well. That trade over. On to the next one when it shows itself :slight_smile:

Kyle,

What stop lose did you put on that one. You must have gone close.

Stephen:mad:

had a 20 pip stop loss. only just got stopped out then went the other way big time. you get that. gotta take the losers with the winners. guessing that i may change the tp and have a trailing stop maybe. anyway, will be lookong for the next 30 or so then bed. hoping for a better day tomorrow with a few good trades :slight_smile:

Kyle,

Just a little thought on that trade.

It was a little bit rangy and a little close to the support area.

Volume was good. As you said, ‘you get that’

Just a thought.

Stephen

Bed Time.

See you tomorrow

Stephen

Hi Stephen,
I think you are right. I was using that support as resistance as it had broken through it, and tried to pull back over it twice and failed, therefore I took it as resistance. The ranging was a good observation too. Might have to pay more attention next time :slight_smile:
In hindsight, I think I may have been a bit keen to get a trade in this instance.

All in all, still a good learning experience, so long as a person does learn :slight_smile:

Better day tomorrow

Kyle

Struck a good one for the day. Took a short on GBP/USD @ 1.59085
Trade in for 20 minutes and took out T/P :slight_smile:

Happy for the day. A winning trade just then and a lesson learned from the losing trade

Time for bed

:24:

Hi guys,
Got a good trade in this afternoon on the GBP/USD, short @ 1.58693. Slow one in the end, but volume wasn’t the highest. Good downtrend to follow though. Came out 20 pips in the clear. Could have had about 100 but sticking to the rules. Also wanted to get out before the resistance.

:slight_smile:

I love the thumbs up. Too cool!

Good trade Kyle.

Regards

Stephen

Missed another GBP entry for a short a bit over an hour ago. Thems the breaks. Have been studying, so missed it. Will check a bit more closely :slight_smile:
I like the thumbs up and down symbols. Easy visual to see how it went :slight_smile:

well…

i have had 3 trade today so far. though the profit is too low but i am happy with 2winning trade. sounds like i am capable to make it up.

hope you guys had made great so far…

thanks PETE
thanks all
kad

well…

i am in another entry with 15/15 s/l and t/p. lets see what happen.

lets hope for the best.

thanks
kad