Madapip, ready and willing

Hi Everyone, I got introduced to Forex by a co-worker. He gave me Currency Exchange for dummies, and now here I am. I am a total beginner! I’m excited to see what opportunities lie with Forex. I am the typical worker bees, who dreams of making money while I sleep. I’m not quite 600 years old :blush: but realize I am not getting any younger. So for my family sake and my sake, I’m ready to embark on this journey with y’all. Happy to be a part of this community where I will learn, grow, and GRADUATE :woman_student:.

Welcome. Take it easy, one day at a time. You will need at least 8 months to learn how to trade properly -it’s damn hard work to become consistently profitable.

Why?

Because forex is a speculative venture, and your mindset should be NOT TO LOSE MONEY by controlling your risk and money management. If you don’t, you will blow your capital, therefore it makes sense to experiment on a demo account first.

Begin your journey by pressing the green education button above.

Welcome to the community, @Madapip. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Be ready to learn! You might need to spend around a year learning and practising forex trading. After grabbing all the forex essentials, you will have to find a broker that fits your trading requirements well. You can demo trade with different brokers until you find the best one for you.

For a trader to make profits in the market, it is important to know what they are doing and how they want to achieve their goals. Without proper planning and understanding of the market, you won’t be doing much. Learn before you risk your money. You will go far!