Maddie is here :)

I was introduced to IML by a “friend” and thought it was the answer to everything…took me a long while to realise I was just being strung along and tbh I don’t know much more now than I did before…

2 Likes

Just for you lol

2 Likes

Don’t be confused. There’s just been one too many new accounts around here of late with these wonderful avatar pics. that have been lifted from the Internet and these people don’t even exist other than in their own dreams. And then everybody piles in to unleash their words of wisdom which obviously is a waste of time.

Nice pic. Thanks. Very nice. Much as I’d like to be though: not convinced. Go buy the newspaper and take a pic. of you holding it showing the front page (saw that in a movie once i.e. “Proof of Life” with Russell Crowe!!! LOL!!!). Do that and I will hang by head in shame and apologize. Not only that but you can be sure of my undivided attention from that point onward!!! LOL!!! And believe me: it’ll be worth it.

um ok not sure I am going to bother to go to all that lengths just to convince you I am actually real lol…I don’t even know who you are.

3 Likes

You know im the bullshit detector. The pic she posted is real. Its really her.

I’m sure my friend below is about to tell you.

Oh. Now that’s not an answer I was expecting. Not from you anyway.

Um. Oh well. There goes that then. Pity.

Of course if you ever change your mind: be sure to let me know.

And if you start reading my posts (all 6.2k) of them well you’re sure to get to know me by, say, end of next year??? LOL!!!

On the bright side: at least you’ve responded and given us all hope (which is more than I can say for the others to which I was referring to earlier!!! LOL!!!).

Just did a reverse image search on her pic, it’s legit. Unless of course there were filters added.

1 Like

I am ALMOST embarrassed to say that I did the same thing!!! LOL!!!

But then again I just tried the same thing with my own pic. and apparently I look like these people:

Check it out

Dunno but I’m not seeing the similarities!!! LOL!!!

Obviously something seriously wrong with Google’s algo. or something.

That is hilarious. Now that I think about it, I don’t think it’s possible to reverse image search photos used on social media especially if they are “private accounts.” Brings to mind a a friend whose photo was used for online dating purposes. Yours might just be on Tinder as we speak @dpaterso!

1 Like

Hilarious is right. Gotta love the fact that Robert Mugabe of all people featured as being similar to me (you know: aside from the wildly obvious).

Ah well. Guess I’m never gonna know.

Was fun while it lasted. Must be the shortest date in history. Usually takes at least a month before the ■■■■ hits the fan. For sure a new record. Damn.

1 Like

Mind you. It’s not all bad. Putin comes up a few times in different poses. I can live with that. But then so does Trump and Boris Johnson!!! LOL!!! Not an exact science that’s for sure (although this is a pretty redundant statement given my post above of course).

Good place to start is here if you already understand the basics.

Is there enough trading info in those 6.2k posts to warrant me reading them all lol?

thank you :slight_smile:

Of course its me………what is going on?

I kind of wish I hadn’t bothered posting now…going to go through the beginning of the school

Good morning.

Well there’s a nice surprise.

Is there enough trading info. in those 6.2k posts you ask. For sure there is.

At the risk of my making a total idiot of myself here:

Depends on how serious you are about this business. I’m only too happy to help anybody.

Just saw your post about being sorry about posting.

You need to realize something:

There is so much BS on these forums it’s not funny. Just spend an hour going through the inane BS posts in just the last twenty four hours and you’ll see what I mean. I know for sure after I returned here in May (after a few years sabbatical from forums) I’ve spent hours trying to answer queries and it took me a while to realize that many are fake accounts. So you need to factor this into the equation before you get upset with the posts here.

You also need to realize that we were just having some fun is all. If that’s really you in that pic.: you cannot seriously tell me that you don’t get attention wherever you go.

Anyway and back to the business of trading…

I was only joking about going through my posts. If you’re really interested I can shortcut the entire operation and point you to those that matter.

As for going through the school: many will disagree with me but you’re wasting your time. Well put another way: all depends on how long you want to study this crap vs. how soon you’d like to start trading and making a little bit of money. And without knowing anything about you or your background: unless you have some degree in finance or economics then I don’t see the sense. I’ve said this so many times around here it’s not funny: but how is somebody who knows nothing about all of this and about economics etc. supposed to grasp fundamentals from a quick read through some online school. Most of the Finance Ministers and analysts on Bloomberg don’t get it. So what chance does a new trader stand of getting it I ask you.

Anyways. There’s my take on things.

1 Like

Thank You for the detailed reply…if I shouldn’t go through the school(which was recommended to me by others) then do you have other reading material?
I am just happy to not be paying $200+ a month anymore!

1 Like