Make a small learning group

hello, I’m Medi, new to forex and trading in general (few months), I’m wondering how can we chat with our fellow traders, for helping each other making a small group or something like that (3to5 people) so we can keep it clean.
where we can share our experiences and tips to win more time on the learning curve.
is there a chatting platform where we can get in touch without giving away our personal infos?.

3 Likes

Hi, maybe telegram will be good for you. Regards Greg

4 Likes

Im on telegram. Im a newbie also. Lets see how we can assist each othet

3 Likes

sounds like a plan telegram is good for me also

1 Like

posts withdrawn??

1 Like

my mistake instead of creation a chat group I created a channel (only moderators can post) so I created a telegram group and posted it here bu it got flagged don’t know why? how can we share telegram link without getting flagget

1 Like

maybe a moderator can tell us??

1 Like

I’m going to put a link, just join the group and I will remove after then

1 Like

hey rolenn when you are connected just leave a comment will give you the link so you can join us

1 Like

There are many groups available on facebook, telegram, twitter for forex discussion. You can join as many groups as you want.

1 Like

I know but what I mean is to have a small like 3 to 5 people to grow with and help each other, not crowded groups.

2 Likes

I’ve been in some groups…scammers most of them…fakes everywhere…nice to learn wit people on the same levels instead of ones wit ■■■■ loads of car rentals for their Instgram page

3 Likes

True, Insta is rife with scammers, you’d find plenty of traders here, looking for legal advice, who have been scammed by someone on Insta

1 Like

There are such options on your regular social networks also.

1 Like