Making a living out of fx trading

I teach ppl how to trade with small one and get 300% till 400% every month with no risk.
For me, a cup of coffee, travelling around, and share for ppl who need helping hand are enough…its good life.

1 Like

For many it is easy because they have develop their strategy which can help them for profit, many people are still in struggle to survive the market risk.

I’m assuming this is on binary, is that correct?

Systems like binary are well known to produce a tiny percentage of massive winners but a huge body of losers - sort of like roulette. Is that really comparable to conventional forex trading that most people use?

No.
I combine spot trade, hedge multiple pair, option, futures, swap.
Binary is a part of option.
For simple example like this
Buy eurusd. >Buy euro sell usd
Sell gbpusd. > Sell pond buy usd
Sell eurusd. > Sell eur buy pond
Its means if we entry at the same time so then the result ZERO.
After that one side i use option trade,
And 2nd i use spot trade
And 3rd side i use future trade.
If others pairs running stronger than euro, gbp then i change one of them with new pair.
Hedge is the key ti get a large profit.
Cover one pair with others.

Interesting approach. What is the wipe-out rate of new small accounts doing this?

(I mean, it would be great to have a $500 account triple itself in a month, but if the trader has already blown 6 $500 accounts trying to get one super month, what’s the point?)

Also I don’t understand why you mix spot, futures and options. Why is a mix of access types an advantage?

Its a simple!!
For example i open eurusd chart then i make a conclution that euro will be going up.
Then i make a forcast eurgbp.
If eurogbp down its mean gbp stronger than euro.
So i would not entry buy of eurusd but i change to gbpusd. Because gbp stronger than euro.
So if i make a wrong direction of my position then i cover with sell eurusd, cause euro will be down faster than gbp.
So my position will be like this :
Buy gbpusd
Cover with
Sell eurusd
Then i will let it flow…euro will be get much poin then gbp…
If eurgbp any sign to bounce back to go up and then i buy eurgbp cause its mean euro stronger than pondsterling
And the position will be like this :.
Buy gbpusd
Sell eurusd
Buy eurgbp
And let it up to the toppish of eurgbp.
If touch toppish of eurgbp then take it profit.
Thats simple example of hedge.
Then you can combaine it with option
You can calculate gamma, beta alpha to pay premium.
After that change one side with premium you pay.
Etc etc…thats why i say its not difficult to get 300 till 400% of month

1 Like

Thanks, this is so interesting because its far off what most traders do. Its not simple, its making my head hurt…

I follow you up to a point. Using USD as a base for comparison of strength I understand. so I agree you would buy GBP/USD rather than buying EUR/USD. If your TA is right, GBP/USD makes a good profit.

But if your TA is wrong and GBP/USD starts to fall, why cover? Why not exit this and sell EUR/USD?

Because if EG down its mean euro down faster than pond. Example gbpusd down 1000 pips and euro will be down 1.300 pips and maybe more depend on how much EG down.
If you cut gbpusd you got nothing. But if cover with euro you get profit.
EG up means :
1. Euro up and gbp down
2. Euro up and gbp stay a numb
3. Euro down and gbp down twice
4. Euro up much more than gbp
And inverse if EG down.

Yes, evident that cutting the GBP/USD long makes nothing.

But how is it good to hold a falling long GBP/USD position? This does not make a profit either - but worse, it continues to lose. Although you should have a short EUR/USD and this should fall further and faster than GBP/USD’s price, potential profit is still being eroded by the losing GBP/USD.

Open your mt5 on daily chart
EG down since august 12
And look eurusd down much
Gbpusd up
How come? Euro and ponds are direct pair…they should be the same direction .
But as i said above EG down :
1. Euro down and gbp up
2. Euro down and gbp stay
3. Euro up and gbp up much more
4. Euro down much more and gbp down
If you cut gbpusd Then suddenly bounce back because of rumours or unpredictable thing, or c4 bomb blasting on whitehouse and gbpusd will get much profit and cover your euro.

Thanks very much for this. This is completely beyond me. I have to think you’re taking as facts things in the past and assumptions about the future which I just cannot see at this stage, let alone judge.

But your trading record is strong. Therefore, are there any sources you can recommend me to go further into this please?

Ok.
You can combaine with option, swap etc kind of derivative instrument to increase the profit.
TA just a tools. Trade is about how to make uncertainly things be certainly and reduce the risk.
Make a simple system and compail.

This is why, traders need to invest their own money when they are very sure on their own trading skill!

1 Like

I agree. One needs a lot of experience and confidence before they begin trading with someone else’s money.

Very interesting approach. Thanks for sharing.

Even if it’s possible for someone it’s really hard to maintain all that and moreover anything better doesn’t really help with that matter anyway. I do like that we could do something with that finally and I am agreeing that it’s totally controllable for many many reasons. forex is not stable!!!

Most people don’t get a stable income from forex indeed, but if one is determined to trade they should do their best to learn.