Making profit is easy, keeping it is not

Many have this though in their mind that they can make a huge balance but keeping their profit in the account. Its a big mistake, profit made should be withdrawn so that you should trade only with the initial capital. This will help in keeping a good money management.

Please excuse my mentioning that I’m really glad I was given the opposite advice when I started: if I’d followed your suggestion above, I’d never have built up my account and wouldn’t ever have been making a living from it at a later stage.

Perhaps we can agree that it’s a good idea to withdraw [B][U]some[/U][/B] profits? :wink:

I’d agree with that. After almost doubling my account in my first month live (crazy trading in retrospect) I withdrew most of the profit so have been trading virtually on ‘free’ money ever since- I’ve not made any further withdrawals but have split my funds into several sub-accounts for different types of trading I try

I think will better withdraw some profit and not all compunded, I am ever get bad experience because already able increasing profit more than 100% but eventually become loss again before withdraw profit, might will better withdraw profit until reached break even point before compound profit

If you withdraw the “profit” when you win and want back what you’ve lost when you lose, aren’t you essentially saying that you don’t want any risk at all?

Doesn’t this then mean that risk/reward doesn’t apply? Its just reward or give me back my money dammit!

When i file my tax return or go to see my accountant there is 1 figure that stands out and that’s the one i’m concerned with.

My experience may be very different so i won’t assume anything about anyone else but instead ask a question.

Can you really make money in trading without risk and if you take risks won’t the results not be in your favour sometimes? Will withdrawing profits change that?

I do relate to this instance where my decision was to compound and withdraw monthly sometime ago,week after week you will see impressive results only to be brought down the hill after the following weeks . I have changed my attitude towards profits and have decided to take my money management serious ,be ready to take whatever the market presents other than longing to bag certain pips per day/trading .

I agree , to make money in this game though you have to be good at maths, but life never makes it that easy take me for example i can predit any stock and curreny movment on any day.
But i’m 'bat at grammer and dislexix , i hand a 50 dollar note hoping to get the right change because i can’t phisically count it.

it has to be visual to me, ibut i can predit stocks multiple numbers

Sorry to hear about your dyslexia, cant be easy for you

Namaste

Absolutely right! even if a person doesn’t have any significant knowledge about the forex world, can make some profitable trades, but i am sure his losses will be huge after that. it is very hard to bring consistency in the profits.

So true. Making 1-2 TP doesn’t need a heavy trading skill; but in the long run; it’s difficult to be a consistent trader.

Well what can I say. Forex is complicated business. Even more so when you are not adequately prepared or equipped to deal with it. You could earn profits by trading forex markets, now it could be due to your skill or your luck (which btw doesn’t always work). Keeping your profits and being consistent is the real test of ones skills, knowledge and intelligence.

I agree with you hundred percent. I know that it is not easy to consantly making profits in forex trading. You have to live with the losses and the success. This is the reason that forex trading is so much popular in the people. Why do you think that forex is so much people among the people?