Manxx, dude, don't leave.. ok

i know mate @Falstaff
thank you

1 Like

@purtle
Yes @Penelopip did own up to it
the problem however is… She has this annoying habit of deleting posts and leaving you wondering what the hell happened.

she then apologizes
then does it again

that’s the guts of it

If anyone here does not know the quality of posts, the depth of knowledge and reasonableness of the man’s posting, here is a sample of his knowledge and expertise, from that other discussion ;

[removed for Forums Policy violation]

There’s always one of you lot leaving, then not leaving, then a dozen more pages about why you should or shouldn’t leave….it’s an anonymous rookie forum for god’s sake.
It’s not the end of the world.
Get a grip, lol

2 Likes

I’ve seen some posts around here magically disappear but they’re usually silly arguments AFAIK. Were the posts that were deleted “worth deleting”? And did they let you know that it was going to be deleted? I suppose that’s what this whole thing boils down to.

@Falstaff, no doubt @anon46773462 is a solid, high quality member here. Which is also why I think the mods won’t want him to leave. Or that they didn’t mean for him to want to leave at least.

@volan Ha!

@volan
hey mate, it’s called SUPPORT ok
it’s a FORUM
it’s called TEAMWORK

Now, … because you have CHOSEN to behave like this
We will remember to not give you any support in the future

You are here to learn to trade… right ?
hehe… GOOD LUCK WITH THAT NOW…

you see lack of respect only gets you lack of respect.
you don’t even know what happened and yet you are commenting , that’s called stupidity

and as for this

do you really think we give a crap about the forum
do you really think we are doing this for the sake of the rookie forum,
No Mate ?
i was going to leave specifically because i didn’t care about the forum
i stayed for other reasons

clearly you don’t understand, so since you don’t , why not just go away now… ok
i mean, you don’t show up in posts , we don’t see you anywhere or commenting on anything and when you do show up it’s for useless crap like this

Go Away until you learn what the hell i’m talking about.

Without the knowledgeable and expert traders such as Manxx, how would “rookies” be able to progress from the likes of this ?

1 Like

Hi @anon81929759!

I apologize if my message regarding the deletion of the posts wasn’t as clear as you might have wanted them to be. As I said, I understand where you guys are coming from and I’m hoping we could work things out. Definitely, this will serve as a critical learning opportunity for me to be as detailed as possible when it comes to dealing with each member’s posts.

I do agree with what you said on another post that @anon46773462 is a great guy. In my short time here, I’ve come to learn that he has been very helpful to the other members of the community and even serves as an inspiration to most. We would hate to see him leave, especially because of this misunderstanding.

We appreciate all the time and effort you’ve poured into sharing your knowledge with the rest of the community. And, I’m sure that I speak for most of the members here when I say that we hope you continue to inspire other people, not just into BabyPips, but into forex trading as well.

2 Likes

Very well said, Penelopip, and thanks. You’re speaking for many of us, of course.

1 Like

@Penelopip
it’s not about it being AS I WANT IT TO BE
@anon46773462 feels this way AS A RESULT OF WHAT YOU DID, Regardless of me or what i think.

yes you did and yes i am willing to , but Manxx obviously feels differently
you should try and work it out with him, you don’t need to explain to me, if you want to make me happy, do your best to ensure that he doesn’t leave, that will make me happy.

I certainly hope so

@anon46773462
Hey dude, what do you reckon mate
is it possible to give her another chance

i’m certain she didn’t mean it
She sounds like she’s new
hence…

dude, she’s probably just getting used to it
i’ve never heard of her before, it’s probably a teething thing

so what do you reckon
give it another go or what ?
i don’t think this is worth leaving over… dude,

but, your decision mate
let us know . ok

Wrong.
Perhaps you should spend less time running around the forum like a mad thing & more time researching before slipping & sliding in the mud :slight_smile:

[quote=“Martin_K, post:11, topic:135971”]clearly you don’t understand, so since you don’t , why not just go away now… ok
i mean, you don’t show up in posts , we don’t see you anywhere or commenting on anything and when you do show up it’s for useless crap like this

Go Away until you learn what the hell i’m talking about.[/quote]
Oh the drama!

I’d pick those toys up & lob them back into the pram if i were you before turn an ankle

LMFAO…Listen to him hehe
i can tell this is just going to get better, let’s see what else you have to say

ahh yes
clearly a well thought and constructive comment

got anything else ?

Mate, You’re a child trying to act like an adult. ok
Why don’t you just stop,

unless of course, you feel the need to show us how far you can really go with this
you see,
i’ll listen to this crap because it’s funny
but the moment you bore me , it just takes a mouse click to flag you , and you know they will

so now REPEAT AFTER ME… OK

"Thank you Martin for not Flagging me"
and then say

“Sorry guys for disturbing your thread and acting like a child”

beyond that… YOUR POINT IS WHAT ?

@anon81929759: Checked out @Penelopip’s account, looks like she just joined last month. So yes, we have a new mod folks! Maybe a good reason to cut her some slack also?

Hello @Penelopip and welcome. Glad to see another mod responding to threads here. I haven’t seen that sort of action around here all that much. Definitely something we should all welcome methinks.

1 Like

i did cut her a lot of slack, but clearly she has upset manxx.

now , convenient as it may be
@Penelopip

that post with me and @anon46773462 that you moderated on, YOU DID SO BECAUSE IT WAS NOT CONSTRUCTIVE AND OFF TOPIC… RIGHT ?
ok

LET ME NOW AS YOU THIS

What is YOU OPINION and RULING on what @volan is doing on this thread
Where is the Fairness
is he being constructive or overall abusive
what about his OVERALL TONE do we deem this to be pleasant or aggressive

i’ll let you Moderate and we’ll see what happens
and then we’ll decide if manxx’s departure was justified

They don’t progress through, as the stats confirm.
Forums are a constant revolving door.
As one ‘expert’ hits the pavement, another 2 bounce into the foyer.

The binary contribution is a classic smoker post, which if you’ve been hanging around forums for long enough, you’ll be aware of. His reply revealed exactly what was expected….a whole bunch of hot air revolving around spoof (spot fx) tactics & information emanating from a numpty charlatan masquerading as some kind of trading messiah.

2 Likes

Martin, Volan is just chain pulling - best to ignore, if I remember correctly he works for one of the bookies, could be wrong, but who really cares.

Manxx, pity that you leave, us guys of d’un certain age can be an influence for the better on some of the younger guys, usually by answering their questions and not ridiculing or trying to be wise guys. I would have a re-think if it was me - especially seeing the input on this thread.

Martin, you keep up what you’re doing, many of your posts I skim read, but many I enjoy, saw one example today where you gave a learner a good short but detailed explanation on BB’s

3 Likes

I’ll tell you who cares. The spouses of the brainless munters who blow their savings/spouses savings chasing ridiculous pipe dreams. They definitely care :wink:

Brokers actually love experts, particularly the mentally unhinged ones like your old “mentor” who I disparaged earlier. But he’s loved much more than the ordinary gurus/pseudo experts because he generates huge audiences. They bring wide, beaming smiles to the faces of bookies & brokers coz he sends them into our arms in droves perpetuating the myth that hard, diligent homework will turn rookies into super traders!

Most trading forums are either predominantly broker sponsored or spattered with broker analyst threads churning out all the usual clap trap, including healthy doses of traditional technical analysis. Punters lap it all up like a starving man at a banquet.

Based on actual verifiable active client data, there are literally hundreds & hundreds of participants gorging on & swallowing the never ending garbage, yet that same data reveals consistently successful participants can be counted on the fingers of both hands at most of the busy firms. They’re the same faces, usually with accounts at different tiered shops.

The rest are either desperately attempting to gain traction by running to stand still, or more realistically getting flushed on a very regular basis, regardless how long they spend rolling the dice or topping up their depleting accounts in the hope of turning things around.

Go figure.

No amount of ‘knowledgeable experts’ are going to turn eager rookies into focused, well drilled, successful punters anytime soon & all the technical analysis training & education in the world won’t make a ha’pence of difference to the colour of the rolling data stats either.

The bookie & brokerage firms know to within a whisker precisely how it’s going to play out every time each batch of 100 fresh applications & re-boots are shuffled & stacked, regardless how long the punters are active.

Punter bets & occasionally wins, broker wins
Punter bets & mostly loses, broker wins.
Punter bets often but ends up running to stand still, broker smiles a lot & still wins.
Rinse & repeat.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more, but the truth is none of them care, never have since the dawn of trading, so likely never will.

Wyckoff saw it in his time working for the bookies, he railed against it, tried tirelessly to educate, but still on it goes, guys chasing dreams. Either he or Livingstone spoke of the ‘ghosts of Wall St’ with rolled up charts hanging out hoping for a snippet of info.

Then a learner asks can I make 1000 pips in x time? If no one bothers to answer he’ll ask a bookie.

But who’ll care? maybe the Manxx’s and Martins and Falstaffs and others will care.

Manxx has requested that we close this thread.