- Australia May HIA new homes sales decline 4.4 percent on the monthly assessment. Much lower than the previous 7.1 percent increase.
[B]Asia - JPY/CNY[/B]
- Comments from Japanese Finance Minister Omi roils carry trades. States that it is important for the market to be aware of risks of one way bets.
- New BOJ members both state that CPI is positive in the longer term, but no schedule exists for rate hikes. Comments from both remain in line with existing central bank tone.
[B]Europe - EUR/GBP/CHF[/B]
- Switzerland May UBS Consumption indicator rises to 2.089, lower than the previous +2.384
- Euro zone currency account dips to a deficit of 4 billion euros. The figure is lower when compared to previous surplus of 6.7 billion
Click Here For PDF