Martingale pro-max :D

Hi again. I was looking for a risk management plan and I heard a few things about a style, similar to martingale, after sharing that with the guys here and learnt more, now I have worked on that for a while and I am here to ask your ideas again :D. well, the style is like that you need to have 2.6 R/R on each trade, and if you win, you simply repeat with the same amount, but if you lose, you will have to add up to your volume, this time, instead of doubling it which can blow your account very shortly, you should do Fibonacci, like X, X, 2X, 3X, 5X, … this way, you will have more chances to win, before hitting liquidity, also, unlike the original martingale, this way you will get a positive balance if you hit only 1 TP after hitting 1000 SL. So, do you thing that will work? also let me add that I am currently using basic martingale that I described in my previous post and still I am in profit, I will test this one on another demo account to see what will be the outcome.

it’s even more dangerous, and even less likely to work, than a regular Martingale

this may help you (but i’m not fully confident of that, to be honest):