Maryo Charts

+80 pips

انتَ فعلتَ واجبكَ ماريٌّو

enter sell just if you see some indicator of selling, if not don’t enter

wait some indicator for enter buying

Hi Hammouchi.
Have you thought of starting your own threads to post your charts, its just confusing things putting them here on Maryo’s thread :slight_smile:

I put my posts here just for corrects them by Maryo, cuz I want to learn from him and I not confuse one

very bad now

all hitting stop loss or making 20-40 pips only…

#gbpusdh4

Thats not bad at all. You’re still getting some wins, plus the suggested stop loss is limiting your losses.
The market doesn’t give us 100’s of pips on every trade, worse luck :slight_smile:

why are you trying to calm him down eddieb? he got free intelligence served daily he got gifted free money he had not to work or think for (and that for months or even years) and in the end he is complaining. and now that markets are a bit choppy as they tend to be sometimes he is unsatisfied? he should kiss maryos feets instead of complain. and he should understand its rare to find free things which have quality

there comes only one thing in my mind in this case: dont bite the hand that feeds you…

he can freely try his own luck and we both know he will come back to this thread again and follow maryos charts daily.

stop -53 pips

+240 pips

Thanks to all the friends and learn from criticism Always try to get the best Thank you

Forexguru22 you are welcome to show much better and consistent results.
If you have nothing better to say or to show don’t complain ! We do not have many profitable traders coming here and posting their trades, pictures and etc and moaners like you makes i even worse.
Thanks Maryo for all the effort and work done here. Keep it up man and have a great weekend !

Catch +80 pts after news

Very nice setup Maryo,

#audusdh4

cancelle order

#xauusdh4

#NZDUSDH4
Wait for price action