Maryo Charts

i will write something briefly about how maryo trades tomorrow. i kinda saw an article here on babypips that explains it. like you said Maryo is pro and we deserve to learn from the best. i also wish he could write in english.

looking for your article :slight_smile:
dear mr maryo , if you cant write it in english , please write it in your own language , we will try to translate :smiley:

Yes maryo , you can write Arabic and we will translate to support our friends

Trading The Gartley Pattern

Trading the Gartley pattern | tradimo

Those links explained maryo trading pattern.

Exit points are fibs level and i use use 1:1 R:R ratio.

he posted an indicator 2 weeks ago (pz_harmonics). The indicator uses gartley principle.

Hey thanks for the great article buddy but isnt maryo a supply and demand trader?

That’s the hard thing to explain. i did compare most of his signals to past gartley signals and they both went though and also did they went through with supply and demand. E.g, the trade he took last week thursday to friday, the gartley indicator a signal and so did supply and demand. so it’s really a hard call so what i do is use gartley then confirm with supply and demand.

hey guys
just check out the first page of this thread …
Maryos first post :
its about harmonic pattern ( gartley,butterfly,crab etc) ,supply and demand and price action…
something like :
point D of an pattern ( x-a-b-c-d) runs into an supply or demand area… thats the basic , rest is skill from the master wizard :wink:

#gbpjpyh4

#gbpchfh4

#audusdh4

#GBPAUDH4 high risk

good work …

#gbpusdh4

Got out of the target before the arrival of the entry price

If the price of the target reached before the arrival of the price of entry canceled order

cancelle order

#eurusdh4

#GBPUSDH1 high risk