Material / courses to learn coding MQL4

would someone advise a good material / courses that would help me learning and then mastering coding mql4 ?

did you check mql4 website already?

yes I did but letting alone that its not easy to digest, it still lack to context of how to utilize this definitions all together

On the MQL4 website there is an ebook that walks you through how to write EAs in MQL4. I went through the whole book for comprehension, and have written my EAs based on it. I’d be happy to help explain concepts or answer questions if it would help!

would you send me the link of it ?

Thanks for the help

Sure thing! I went through it in order, and I think it helped build upon concepts. Please ask away if anything doesn’t make sense, and good luck!

https://book.mql4.com/content

Thank you so much, really appreciated
I believe that you were referring to the below section for writting EAs in MQL 4
am I write?

That’s definitely part of it, but IMO one should consume the entire ebook from start to finish, otherwise that section may be assuming knowledge that isn’t there yet.

understood, thank you

There are tons of ebooks and videos available that I’m sure can prove beneficial. You can read the blogs published online and see where to get the right information from.