Meet Lungelo from South Africa

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie and have recently found myself developing a strong desire for being part of the stock and trade member, hoping it will turn my life around financially. I spend 8 hours a day working for someone else, I hope and pray that this platform will ultimately provide me with freedom and give me time in my hands for me and my family.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Hello & Welcome to the forum!

That’s a good goal, always keep sight on that. and Keep learning.

Jump to the Education section and start your journey, It’s a long path, but worth it. The School of Pipsology

Also did you check this topic?
The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! slight_smile

Good Luck!

Hi and welcome. Trading is a tough business to crack and while it is certainly possible to make money most don’t. However the internet age has provided many ways to make money online so I would suggest looking at other ways to earn money than relying on trading. Lots of small businesses you can start online with no or very little capital. Trading isn’t something to pursue if you are looking for that out.

Welcome! I admire your desire to no longer work for someone else, most people slave away to get pennies compared to what business owners make. I definitely don’t think it’s a good way to live. Hoping that this site will help you out!