MegaDroid and PipJet

In regards to the small amount of trades and small profits, I emailed the Megadroid team. As I thought, the bots have a difficult time with FIFO, and small leverages. In the US, the max is 50:1. They answered, in a timely manner, that because of the restrictions, PipJet will function, but with fewer and smaller trades. So if any of you are U.S. traders, that seems to answer the question. I trade in U.S., but like I said above , I’ll try it for 6 weeks or so. If it’s just not making decent trades, I’ll return it. Does not mean the bot is no good. But may not function well under current U.S. restrictions.

What prevents you from opening an account with either FX Choice or FinFX, both of which are recommended by the Megadroid team, based outside the US, and offer high leverages to the US customers?

Thanks for the info. Bravehoststamps. I have a demo acct with FX Choice, but I was under the impression that non-US brokers would not open live accts for US traders due to them not recognizing FIFO. I’ll double check FX Choice and change leverage. Thanks.

Ok. Pipjet set up and myfxbook done. Started Aug. 27. In 3 days, have 2 trades, very small profits. Will give it 5 weeks.

hello, just wondering if there are any updates. regarding success/failures of pipjet., I am considering purchasing it in the near future…and at least i have 60 days to test the product out (30 days demo, if successful 30 days live), but just wanted feedback on it really

thanks

Hi singth. I have just requested a refund. Almost 3 weeks on $200 demo. 3 trades, 1 loser, .19 cents profit. I think with some tweaking, it would be Ok. Just not enough trades/profits to justify the expense at this time.

Doing well - I added MD there too: Test2 System | Myfxbook

I have seen “pipjet” EA code, and I was disappointed that people believe it, because it is fully with errors and yeah I can say it’s another scam…

Where could you see it? Cracked codes are worthless and indeed full of errors.

Are you having success with this guys?

Small consistent profits: Test2 System | Myfxbook

That’s cool. Let’s see how it progresses.

hi. i also want to buy EA. buy i dont understand to buy it.
can you guide me to buy it?
tks!

hi.bravehoststamps
i see you have EA megadoid and pipiet. Can you guide me to buy it.
tks

We don’t sell it. Its developers at http://www.pipjet.com do.

can you guide me, buy EA megadoid or pipjiet on the web, because i am newbie
tks

Safilo,

To use an EA, it’s best to have a VPS (remote computer) to run MT4 on. You also need a forex account with a broker. I’m with commercial network services, they are very good. They have almost instant access to pepperstones’ razor server.

Once you have these things, you can then purchase an EA, such as Pipjet from the link above, or Kangaroo from tulipfx. Both products come with very simple installation instructions.

Hope this helps !

Tks Themtharhills,
i have thesethings. but i am newbie, I have not purchased any time.I paint them cheated. can you give me some advice?
tks!

I have bought MegaDroid and PipJet in September and used them on Alpari NZ Limited.

Robots have made some small gains after that.

Nevertheless, on October 05 MegaDroid lost 31.4 pips. Then on October 11 it doubled the lot (recovery mode) but lost 61.4 pips again (would be 122.8 pips with regular lot).

PipJet lost today 52.6 pips on strategy 1 and 63.3 pips on strategy 2.

Birt’s account with PrivateFx broker has also been hit hard.

I think the best solution is to return the robots while 60 day period has not elapsed.

What do you think (are not they overly risky)?

Thank you.

Hi DVS.

I’ve also lost today on Pipjet, damn thing took 20% of my account. The disappointing thing being that USDCAD was sprinting towards the Stop loss, but the robot made no attempt to get out of the trade. Stop loss was hit at 15:06 - so if this is an asian session scalper, something they make a large thing about in their marketing guff, what’s it doing with a trade still wide open at 3 in the afternoon ?

Quite a few questions to be answered here. Trouble is, are you likely to get answers from Megadroid ?

I’m going to leave Pipjet on for now - and if it’s in trouble in the mornings, terminate any losing trades with extreme prejudice.

You could try to get your 79 bucks back I suppose, I have a small account and lost 3 times that today…