Mentors & Training Courses

Thanks.I’ll check them out an have a look. Which Training platform do you think you’ll end up going with, or are you sticking with the self taught stuff?

Can you tell me which ones you had a bad experience with?

Good luck. I wish you all the best on your Forex Journey.

Not sure to be honest mate, TechicalFx seems to stand out for me personally, but im sure there are others, athough I havent put alot of research into it. but im going to keep up with the self learning for the time being.

Good luck anyway if you choose mentorshio, I would be interested to know how it works iut for you.

1 Like

Likewise mate. All the best and keep me posted with how you get on.
I’ll keep this thread updated with my progression and findings etc.

1 Like

I heard that Federico Sellitti on YouTube is just amazing!
He’s cool, knowledgeable and he has very cool nicknames on Forex Forums, like “the_halfblood_cake”. How cool is that? :heart_eyes:

Sounds like you might be interested in Traders4Traders. I have done a series of online study with them and I learned so much. Look them up.

Absolutely not. I would not recommend them and would stay far away from them. Their max restrictions are not in any way shape or form the way traders trade. Therefore the name traders4traders is a gimmick and likely a money making scheme.

@tradeforex077
I wasn’t answering this for you. That is totally your opinion. As for me when I invest money I look for growth and safety.
The education Traders4Traders offer is absolutely top notch. I challenge you to find somewhere that trains you in all aspects of the market like they do. From technical analysis where you learn the safest entry and exit points to fundamental analysis so you know the best direction to trade and how oil and equities correlate. Very comprehensive and practical learning.
I was answering the original posted question from @Kidcruz

Well, I’m glad that you have found a way out to grasp the best of knowledge from this platform. You are on the right track, just trust yourself.

Hey, just saw this. what recommendations did you have for paid courses?

I dont have any recommendations for paid courses. One, because I am not part of any community. But two and more importantly, I know nothing about you, your personality or lifestyle. Therefore no one can advise a certain trading style to you until you know what your looking for.