Mentorship for free

You said that there are videos about Wyckoff trading by Roman Bogomazov and a load of others too and some books, I am asking about that.

My second question was about what is institutional trading if this isn’t?

Ok, thanks. Did you learn from their books, courses or what?

The others are, anyone else on YouTube. Type in wyckoff and press search. You’ll get hundreds of videos on wyckoff. Start at the top and work your way down.

Books: go to google, type in wyckoff books and you’ll find wyckoff books especially by ruben vilahermosa and david heis. Read any one or all of the ones you can find.

Answered on previous post.

I learn from everywhere. Google, YouTube, books. Read and watch everything you can. Start with reminiscences of a stock operator by Edwin Lefevre.

This response was not to your first post, it was to your most recent post. I responded to your first post earlier in the thread. No need to worry about this anyway, I am not wasting your time any further by trying to help.

3 Likes

If you want to help then answer what I ask, if not that is absolutely okay but don’t spam.

I found these three OB and OB 2 is already mitigated but is it good to buy when price reaches OB 1 although price can go lower to OB 3

Hi! Don’t you think that if there were FREE mentors, they themselves would have told you? They don’t exist.

1 Like

But you told me that they do exist.

1 Like

Hi dear trader! Hope you are doing well today. Yes, I encourage traders, especially beginners to have mentors. Education doesn’t end even for experienced traders. They too can learn from those above them.

But if you check all my posts, I don’t promote free mentorship. It’s often not very effective. Invest in trading education for better results.

Hi Mupo,
I agree with your sentiment here, but in fact I have been a free mentor to many people during my career. Where I consult, in matters of Information Technology and Project Management, but also outside of my main work in just helping people to understand their own goals, to try to get them to plan far longer time horizons and break down their goals into manageable timeframes. Over the past decade, I have started out mentoring 15 individuals. 11 of them got “fired” for not adhering to their own timetables of progress. They will not need me in their lives. As for the other four, they have exceeded their own expectations and have become long term friends. As you may suspect, they no longer need me as a mentor because they have understood the ways of success, and have been able to choose activity-specific mentors or coaches in pursuit of their longer term goals.
I do have strict rules of engagement, and the subject of this thread would not have got anywhere near the start. Though I have not yet finished the book that arrived yesterday, Discipline Equals Freedom by Jocko Willink, recommended by VP of NNFX fame, says it all on the first two pages, copied below:

People look for the shortcut. The hack. And if you came here looking for that you won’t find it.
There is only hard work, late nights, early mornings, practice, rehearsal, repetition, study, sweat, blood, toil, frustration and discipline. DISCIPLINE.

THERE MUST BE DISCIPLINE.

2 Likes

THERE IS NO EASY WAY. Got my interest. I’ll be reading it. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

I know you don’t promote them, just asked where did you find them.