Mentorship is the key

Hello!

My name is Seyi from Nigeria. I got to know about FOREX long ago in 2005 and I was eager to know everything about it, doto the extend I based my university research on FOREX.

I tried trading but got my figure burnt and ever since I do nothing about it. Willing to get a volunteer mentor to hold my through the business of FOREX.

1 Like

Then delete this thread and add your questions to ones which are already established. You’ll get all the answers if they haven’t already been answered.

1 Like

Hi Seyiiii! :smiley: @Pishon your title kinda caught my attention. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile: It’s gonna be hard to look for a mentor who would really closely check on you and your trades, and everything you do. :open_mouth: So I suggest that you begin learning to trade, and maybe ask for other people’s help with your questions every now and then? :smiley:

1 Like

Hello @Pishon and welcome to babypips! IMHO it’s best to start with the school of pips here then you can decide what to do next from there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Seyri! If you’re really eager to know everything about forex trading, you’ve got to spend your time learning. It takes years of practice to master any skill. I agree with @ria_rose suggestion, start with the School of Pipsology and start practicing with demo accounts.