Mentorship......

Please I’m trying to look for a mentor that will guide me through my forex trading.

Hi, this forum is like a mentor, check education section. Regards Greg

2 Likes

Yep start your education here. The babypips course is the best mentor you can have. Good luck.

1 Like

What type of Mentor are you looking for?

Someone to teach you Day Trading, Overnight Trading or Swing Trading?

Indicators or using more reliable Candlestick Patterns (recommended)?

Small Time Frames or you prefer the stability of the Larger Charts (recommended).

Do you want to trade everyday or just a few times per week/month?

Have you decided on the Rate of Return you want from Forex per week/month/year?

These are just some of the factors you need to decide on for yourself. This will help to narrow down your search so that you find the Mentor whose strategies and trades meet your needs.

Check out this thread and all over the net, instagram etc to find someone with trading style (with Live Trades not Demo) that fits what you are looking for.

Duane
DRFXTRADING

3 Likes

Forex Mentor is really important to guide trading , but the main problem is right now most of them are found to be scams.

I love this. Thanks for this piece.

Did you find one yet?

1 Like

Why? Just use this website and YouTube. More than enough to get you started there.

Brother there so much free content here on YouTube and well moderated Facebook groups.
Use a demo account and ask questions here

So true! No need to pay for a mentor that may or may not be helpful when all the info is available here for free.

I’m not sure on your plan on FX trading! But to be very honest, you need to learn from yourself; I don’t buy any paid courses since BabyPips School is a much better option & it’s completely free!

I completely agree with you mate! Constant practice can help you learn better in forex.

What’s your current status of trading? Did you finish babypips school already? Actually, good mentors are not available here & there; so be careful on choosing your trading mentor!

Hey new trader, I would like to tell you that you can learn trading on your own from the information available on the internet for free. A mentor will teach you the same things and charge you for that.

2 Likes

I can guide you.

For anyone starting their career in the forex market, I know that you need someone with whom you can discuss your trades and get the needed guidance to make money. But before you choose to follow someone, learn a bit on your own so that no one can fool you.