MEP ELECTIONS - BREXIT Party - Competent people who know how to do a deal

Yes I watched that and also part 2 I was surprised at the fact that he could not seem to bring a simple old car like that to the track in running condition - several times !

I have to say I am surprised that the EU allowed it to be recorded in the first place.

• Why they release what is clearly a very “Cut and edited” version at this time showing the EU acting in ways which might show them up quite a bit - although it was clearly disastrous to any credibility Our own Woman might still have had.

• I also wonder why the BBC chose to publish it at this stage ?

• Interesting though !

Current Polls……(12 May 2019 )… - Eleven days to the vote !

Brexit (WTO Terms) 34%
Labour 21%
Lib Dems 13%
CONSERVATIVES 11% !

Then of course the rest split whats left

So Now Brexit Party has more votes than Labour andConservatives Combined !

That is the Party which is 4 weeks old and is determined to teach the Career Politicians exactly who they Work for !

:sunglasses:

Perhaps being FOURTH - Behind Lib Dems with Greens snapping at her heels will convince Mrs MAy to Ask Vince Cable if He’d like to form a Coalition ? Like before but this time with “Lib Dems” as the senior partner :rofl:

Meanwhile, “c’mon the Greens !” - "Push her down to 5th Place - we’re rooting for you ! " :smiley:

However the UK refused to allow any filming - closest was the gates at Downing St.

EU agreed on condition that no publishing until after Mar this year.

Interesting the work effort put in by Guy although clearly tired of it all (like the rest of us) at the end. Also interesting the comments on the lack effort by D.Davis.

Polls on Voter intention for a General Election are beginning to sho some interesting stuff now ! Obviously this is early days and much can happen, But with the “shower” now behind and the Labour party not that far ahead, one needs to wonder how the Brexit Party can bring the people forward to 2022 - Not easy perhaps - but hey we’re still less than 5 weeks old !

Fascinating Interview in Featherstone Working Man’s Club - London Bremainer Interviewer is visibly shaken by the Integrity of "The Northern Powerhouse" and Nigel Farage hardly has to speak - The “Thick Nrthern Racists - who didn’t know what they were voting for !” Are quite capable of making their own assessments and arguments thank you !

He is amazed that they are happy to vote for Nigel - Nay even GRATEFUL to have their Saviour there - “b - b-b-b -but you should be voting for Yvette Cooper - she has a 10,000 majority here !” - "She’s GONE" they say to a man and woman !

Thank you lads and lasses - You are an Inspiration !

Here is a quality interview / conversation between Mr Farage and Robert Peston last summer. as iyt was becoming apparent that Theresa May was a waste of space - a liability in fact.

It is quite relaxed and shows two adults discussing and getting to the bottom of some of the issues at the time, without the “Witchfinder” - Fake news peddlars hysterically chanting “Racist, sexist, Alt - Right, Wife beater, Anti-semite, Islamophobic, White male Patriarch.” in true Guardianista atyle and like we saw on the Marr show so recently.

Highly commended - This is what a discussion Should look like - :smiley:

It starts nearly 2 minutes in and you miss a lot of the flavour and many important points unless you drag it back to the beginning.

Does anyone know how to get these to start at the beginning rather than where U-tube wants them to start ?

PLaid Cymru Were laying in teh Roadways to try and stop a perfectly peaceful democraticly held meeting by some people they didn’t agree with ! :roll_eyes:

Nigel Farage speaks of this and asks the resultant Rally at Merthyr Tydfil (Wales) whether any of US would try to stop democracy working by such means ? (Minute 52)

"We would never even consider behaving like that would we ? So Shame on them ! "

New Poll ;

Brexit …35% (N Farage)
Lib Dem 16 %
Labour…15% (Corbyn)
GREENS ! 10%
Conservatives - 9% (T May)
“Change uk” - 5%

One and a half minute interview with the Daily Mail around concerted “establishment action” yesterday !

Yesterday’s Rally from Bolton - Only a little over an hour, but I can’t tell you which parts to miss !

Whether you are from outside the UK or even one of our “lazy people” - There is food for thought and compelling conviction in here PLUS the Doctor - PLUS the entreprenneur. Please just watch this from beginning to end if you are even a tiny bit doubtful about the commitment of the Politicians in your own Country !

Well The Electoral Commission did their “Dawn raid” at Brexit offices yesterday - to be greeted by Richard Tice and left completely unable to find any issues at all after 7 Hours ! - Hardly Surpirising really - since Richard Tice is a bloody QS ! :rofl:

I shall not mention the part the establishment and Gordon Brown have had in this disgraceful smear campaign as it is well addressed in todays video which is the Last Rally of the Brexit Party prior to Thursday’s election. The comments section shows encouragement frrom all over the World for our noble venture and VASLAV KLAUS (Czech president) is one of teh speakers telling us how much goodwill there is towards teh Brexit Party and the Brexit of Britain. He says how Czech citizens were opening Champagne bottles on the 23 June 2016 when teh Referendum Results came out and how there are huge numbers of people throughout his Country and teh rest of Europe wishing us well and waiting with bated breath for the results of our MEP Elections as their own encouragement - It is a bit like an Olympic Event - All the Spectators cheering for their hero !

You really should watch this one - the culmination of 5 weeks of life of the Brexit Party - and just look how seriously professional they are - All 70 Candidates are there - take a look at them.

Take a look too at the "Thick, Racist, Bigots that the Post -modernist neo Marxists like “Islington Labour”, Blair and Brown, and even the straight Marxists like Corbyn refer to as “Hard Right” ! or “Alt Right” - Nope we’re just ordinary folk who have over their lives voted in a variety of ways. We just believe fiercely in that odd word “Democracy” - whose untimely death on March 29 at 11 pm - was announced in the Obituaries Column of the Times at the beginning of April.

We believe that we have seen demonstrated for the last 3 years that Politics is broken in Britain and we are optimistic that the time is just rght at this momet of history t "CHANGE POLITICS FOR GOOD "

And just for a laugh, as I type a “debate” is starting live between Nigel Farage and Cable who leads the (il)Liberal (un)Democrats about Bexit - I lnk to the live thing -

I’m now a little unsure as t whether the “Polls” have been "Doctored " so “They” can say "Well you didn’t do as well as the Polls said you would ?

I have heard it said that IF the Polls are correct, the BREXIT Party would be the biggest single Party in the ENTIRE EU “Parliament” :rofl:

However that is something we shall know on Sunday Night ! (Delayed reporting of results at EU insistance) :roll_eyes:

[Edit c’mon you Greenies - You’re only 1% behind labour - You nailed the Tories like we said before - we’re rooting for you ! You can do it ! Push the buggers down to 4th ! :sunglasses: ]

Results

So that’s 29 seats - Which I believe is the largest single party grop in the whole of the EU !

Conservatives (5th behind the “greenies”) :rofl:

and Labour 3rd behnd the (Ill) Liberal (Un)Democrats are looking "Sick as Parrots " !

Here’s a “report” from channel 4 whose claim to being “fair” is debateable as best, but I’m slipping this in here as it brings up some interesting side issues . - Including the "3rd selection stage for the New (Conservative) Prime Minister - THE Farage sniff ! " :heart_eyes: - And yet it’s probably very true ! :rofl:

I also heard a quote today which I find quite amusing wrt the “Arithmetic” issue

- "Yes we know Manchester City (Soccer) claim to have won the Football league Championship - but if we add up the Points of Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal, - It shows that “London won” ! …"

1 Like

LOVE the analogy.

1 Like

I’m feeling a bit discouraged this morning - I just watced tis ;

Very funny at the first 2-3 minutes - Then they go on to discuss a number of subjects - This guy should be so “All over TV” - yet I’ve never heard of him and e says you cannot find this clip because “they” don’t like it - And I believe him !

That’s a great routine! – Very well done, Alistair Williams!

I watched it twice, and laughed out loud both times.

1 Like

Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

THese STUPID Nationalists - They are in love with their own Countries -

Quote from Juncker ! - EU Commission President !

• BY Fox News !

Less than 5 minutes of Farage Interview on Fox News.

Yep. He was on Tucker Carlson last night. I’m sure he’s making the rounds
of all the news stations here in the States…well, maybe not…

Oh I think you’re absolutely right mate - Yes media esposure of a positive or neutral kind is the life blood of the message he takes from those of us who feel unrecognised and probaby abused by those who would deny the legitimacy of what we feel to be our logical and reason based view - by those who simply insist on using power and ridicule to silence us - deny us a voice by any means they can, fair or foul.