Meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 app

Thanks for the clarification

No Problem, as long as you understand it

Hello,evening.I raised this as a different topic but I wish receive any reply.is Fibonacci extension the same thing as Fibonacci expansion? If not,go does one trade with Fib expansion because that is the tool available on mt4.i tried downloading videos on how draw and trade wirh Fib expansion but I didnā€™t see any helpful video.

Let me tell you one thing many of us think that MT5 is an updated version of MT4. But it is not completely true. MT4 is better equipped for decentralized market like forex market. While MT5 is better designed to work with organized, centralized market like equity market. But you can use MT5 in forex market also but the effectiveness of both MT4 and MT5 will depend on the brokerā€™s facilities you are working with.

Ok thanks.
Can u help me with this please?
Hello,evening.I raised this as a different topic but I wish receive any reply.is Fibonacci extension the same thing as Fibonacci expansion? If not,go does one trade with Fib expansion because that is the tool available on mt4.i tried downloading videos on how draw and trade wirh Fib expansion but I didnā€™t see any helpful video.