MMTT- countertrend trading

so the rules i had used in october and the biggining of november are:

1- put a pending buy order at -0.50 and a pending sell at 1.50 level of the fibs. always at the end of the day.

2- use the midle of the channel as floating TP.

3-after having one trade open, for egsample a buy, i used the 0.75 level of the fibs to place new orders… and update the TP to the new 0.50level.

4- keep adding positions until all the orders hit the TP or all the open trades in one pair hit -500 pips alltogether.

so basicly is that. the new rules i´m using now make the losses be a lot smaller and the system gets a lot safer

“3-after having one trade open, for egsample a buy, i used the 0.75 level of the fibs to place new orders… and update the TP to the new 0.50level.”

so if the -0.50 buy trade is triggered we would look to get into another buy at 0.75? the TP of the -0.5 should be the midline aka 0.5 right, so this is confusing. a picture would be great if you feel up to it

"4- keep adding positions until all the orders hit the TP or all the open trades in one pair hit -500 pips alltogether."
where are we adding new positions, at certain points on the way to the midline?

thanks for this btw

don´t look at this yet. it´s still very dangerous to trade

OK, didn’t mean to rush you. ill check back in Friday.

I’m waiting until you post more details before I trade it. Right now I am still trading my simple version.

is this the main place to discuss this system? are you doing a chat room at all these days?

ruilima22, when might you be putting the full system up?

ruilima22 has forsaken us!!!

not the first time, but ill hold onto faith, ruilima seems like a nice person. i’ve more or less found my own way but im still interested in seeing how this plays out.

Maybe the crazy market action of the past couple of weeks killed this strategy :slight_smile:

He has forsaken us

hi guys.

sorry for being off for so long… its being awhile since i don´t get to babypips.

i will try to come more often and continue to post the system…

good trades

hmmm is that all? i guess this thread died off :frowning:

Ruilima
R u trading this system ? i cant get rules.i am following ur old version -non brainer edition.is someone using this?