Mobile trading:InterbankFX or Saxo

Hi all,

I’ve got myself and PDA phone & i’m ready to start trading using my pda. I was just wondering which one is a better broker & system among InterbankFx & Saxo?

I’m based in the UK so I would also be looking at ease of depositing funds and other things when it comes to choosing the broker.

If anyone’s got any experience, pls can you help moi…thanks

regards,
Pret

In their Home page Interbank list the following services:
Professional Charting, No Dealing Desk, 2 pip Euro*
Standard, Mini & Micro Lots Full Hedging & Trailing Stops Real Time News.

The No Dealer Desk is a false claim, they clear through another dealer desk and I believe Interbank to be guilty of practicing the following:

�Re-quoting or Re-ordering� this is when the broker rejects your buy/sell order and sends you an alternate price in favor of the broker

�Stop Loss Hunting � looking for clients stop losses and manipulating prices in order to kick clients out of trades

�Lagging market prices reflected in their charting

�Increasing spreads or freezing their trading platforms during times of high volume such as just before or right after an economic announcement

�Hedging �You� � the broker actively opening a trade position against your open position (often done when the broker can�t decide what side of the trade they want to be on).

I have filed complains both with the NFA and the CFTC and I suggest that all those that have been cheated by these crooks do so also.

Their violations are flagrant and only by making then public and enough people filing complains with both of these agencies the regulators may be able to investigate and tear them apart.

I have read Saxo is even worst.
Trader beware.

Hey Al Pipo, is this from your experience? or did you read it somewhere?

which trading broker is good then? I thought saxo & interbankfx were among the top few brokers…

Why don’t you give some specifics? Only gullible people react to what they “have read” or heard only without getting the facts. If you’re going to make accusations, let’s hear some real live trading experiences. You didn’t even address the mobile issue, which is what the thread is about.