Mohammed Jamal on forex trading from Nigeria

Tnx Mr Jonadab. I double my account in demo before blowing it n av been to forex school n now am in school of pipsology

Welcome @Jamal38! The school here is the best place to start learning. Stay consistent in practicing your demo account as you through the school. Good luck!

Hi @Jamal38! :smiley: Welcoooome. :slight_smile: I’m so sorry to hear that. :open_mouth: I guess if you blew up your demo account, it really wouldn’t be a good idea to still push through with opening a real account. :frowning: Take your time learning and creating a strategy that you’re confident with! :blush: Good luuuuck! I’ll be cheering for you!

Sure tnx. I will jst keep learning and practicing

Tnx very much, i will keep learning and practicing

Hi Jamal38
What was the reason to blowed accounts?
Greed ? Fear ? Same mistake over and over ?

Jamal, I hope you are trading with small money. If you can not grow small money, you will definitely loose larger funds. If you cannot do this, (be honest with yourself) just quit trading now. There are lots of other offline business you can master and make a living out.

Mr Jo. Are you a professional?

Hey kev… I will say greed, fear self doubt! Hope to get some tips from ya

Nub i need advice and little help, not discouraging me ryt now. Av come this far

Emotional dude ! Well first thing you have to learn how to see the money , more subjective , what kind of trader are you?

Am a day trader

Welcome Mohammed jamal in our community , you have explained something about demo and live. but before trading live or demo what experience you have gathered ?

Me too.

I’m trying be as sincere as I can. If I had figured a way to keep winning, I would encourage you.

Hey Peter… Have read a lot of books abt forex and watch a lot of video tutorials. And right now am attending a school that deal much on forex trading and at the same time am in school of pipsology.

Cos you not winning doesn’t mean you can’t encourage me… Me i will do that. Never give up n keep trying.

I have given up. I resumed live trading for a few months now and still have not been able to stay profitable. I just lost my live account for the last time.

I wish you success! Go out there and be better than me.

Keep trying and keep learning. Hard work pays. Nothing good comes easy

Yes Am a professional trader. A pure price action and chart pattern trader. My strategy involves identifying reversal and continuation chart patterns like flags and channels. And candlestick formations especially engulfing patterns.

I would suggest, until or unless you have adopted precise knowledge and skill in demo trading adhere to trade live.