Money Motivation

It’s time for me to stop a 9-5 and be my own boss! :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Oh well, Don’t rush and do spend great time on understand and learning forex, before putting funds to it. Wish you a great future.

1 Like

As said above best to take your time and put the work in. If you do that you have a more greater chance of success

Hi, welcome and good luck…

A great motivator and reason to want to trade but for now focus on being able to trade. When you get tunnel vision with leaving the 9-5 it is very easy to try and force the earning aspect of trading and that’s when it bites you hard.

Being your own boss is great, also a deal of knowledge and undertsanding of market can lead you to a great way. Happy Trading !

Good luck yo! Hope you get there.

I could have not agreed any more to it. Trading helps me become my own boss and I can do that on my own convenience, which gives me a chance to balance between work and family.

Got to focus on the process and the money will come

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

Is’nt this an incredible feeling, to be able to be one’s own boss. Surely, there is a lot more stress and responsibility with it, since there is no regulated income, but I guess, if a person is confident in the trading, it is surely worth a shot