MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

not really sure what you mean by this…?

hey no problem Money. to be honest I find it refreshing to see someone realize the vast potential this market has to offer… as well as the guts to go after it!!

My environment is out of hand and dangerous, I need to get my family out of my neighborhood.
My wife is a Store manager, and so far this year, there have been 70 strong armed robberies in the general area.
So I fear for her safely, because they are brazen, and a huge uptick lately, ( 2 weeks )

They are hitting stores multiple times, even with evident surveillance.

They just dont care…

This is why i say, I have no time to waist. I need to get out of this place ASAP…

My ultimate goal is opening a manufacturing company to produce a product I have in mind, that will benefit my community, and most likely others…

Im already looking into some homes, as I plan to move within the next 3 months…

Sure, “Well go get a job” most say, its not that easy… Same reason 1 diet dont work for another, or a trading plan that dont work for others, everyone situation is different…

Heck, I might just retire and stop trading in a year if this works out like i know it will…

*objectives
#1- Get wife out of Working
#2- Home away from the madness
#3- Enjoy life

This is it, I have no more time to BS around and kick tires, I have to make this work NOW

Poe’s law:

" The idea that without a clear indication of the author’s intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an
expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism. "

The KEY

for the record… where do you live?? I would like to make a note so that I never mistakenly move there in the future.

i’m a little confused about your situation however. If the goal is to get your wife out of working… why can’t you just work while she stays at home? or are you disabled?
(my apologies if that is the case)

why can’t it be both? #confused

#1- Im the only driver, wife totalled 2 cars already
#2- Have kids I have to take to school, and 8 month old
#3- Wont leave my family home alone ( especially Night )
#4- Wont let other people watch my kids

ok i’m going to assume you live in detroit then!

well you’ll be a millionaire in a year, so no worries

Well, well… that explains why “corey” was deliberately giving away insidious advice.

How can he post if he was banned?

I don’t understand you. I’m implying that corey is you-know-who because he got banned by the mods for no obvious reason.

Well I think by the silence from money that it has not been a good week for him and his live account…

It’s not a good sign. :frowning: What’s the latest update, Money?

That, or he made his millions and in the celebration drunkenly wrapped his Bugatti around a cell phone tower…

Maybe hope for the best instead. Does this Money Management plan really work?

hey traders,

Well, I failed… I failed my plan… Stop loss control…

Crashed and burned, hit hard too…

BUT, at least Im still here…

I was mad at myself… I fail the same exact way every single time, bad habits are hard to break…

MOVEING MY STOP…

Ok, here is what happen, not making excuses, but I am,lol…

Set a limit order, with stop and take profit, because, well, Im tryin really hard to stop the trail stop none sense…

So, after setting up my trade, I went to cook dinner, no trail… 30 minutes later, Im 5 minutes late… Trade went 4 pips in profit, then, well, sprung up… The bad part is, I didnt take 35 minutes to cook dinner,lol… My stop would of been hit, my streak would end at 28 wins, ( 35-1 at that time) …

But Hey, I WILL COME BACK< N O T

So, i moved my stop, not once, not twice, not even 3 times, 5 TIMES I MOVED IT…

Then, the wait was on, for 3 days, no trading, just hopin just once, it would just fall in my favor…

But guess what, I already used my, " Comon, just one time baby" a day before, so i guess i was tapped out of hope, lol…

SMH, SMH, and still, SMH!!!

Stupid…

Soooo, thats where we are today…

Its a tuff less to learn, but I have to break it… Better now, when im small, and not when Im up $1M…

Now, Im looking for recourse, back to simple basics… Money Management is crap if you dont even have a system… So, these last 2 days, I have worked extensively hard, pin pointing my problems, getting better entry and more profitable exits…

I real check into my system… A better well rounded, can still do tired type system… Im fixing to put alot of hours in chart monitoring…

I have absolute entry now, absolute TP targets Now, Absolute Supports, resistances, and zones, brushed up on my fibs, and learned to be patient… If i can sit there and watch a losing trade for 3 days, I can sit there and watch a winner run for 3 days, no?

So, yesterday and today, I once again hammered away on the demo to get my strat more tuned to my brain, and Im up 25% so far today… So getting better…

How much you think I lost, real account? take a guess…

Hey bro,

Im not going to take a guess on your losses… But I just read that post, and your really punishing yourself…

Please, just take some time of trading and stick with demo until your making pips like no tommorow.

You sound like your really psychologically off the mark… Your right, strategy is important, and so is your health.

If your mind isnt prepared, how can you be?

Leaving stops is something you need to work on, accept the risk, if your not going to adjust the position anymore, then log out your platform and live the life of a trader dude! Just return at the end of NY close, and see what happened…

Enjoy trading dude, and enjoy beating the market… If your not, demo until you are…

And since your looking for methods to trade, check out Chris’ thread and website…

Wish you success G.

Apex.
:slight_smile:

Hey Man, thanks for your input…

Im down 42%…

just from that trade, i know, i know…

Lesson learned…

Today Im up 1.9% in my real account.

I have a system, its working great, I just have to do it correctly…

And you know what, its not even a system, its just awareness and risk control…

I have a few things I look at, but everything is on the same chart, all my supports are marked, my fibs are there, and each trade now has a reason… No more “intuition” trading for me…

I expect to be in profit within 15-20 seconds from the time i enter…

Stops are really tight, usually about 4 pips,